Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometime in March 2014, I had a most enjoyable and successful exchange of information with "Swede," and some other persons. Since then, and for a variety of reasons, I have been "off the grid" with my gun collecting. I hope now to be able to get back into what I have loved to do for some 30+ years.

More specifically, my attention to "trainers" in the military. At the time in 2014, Swede helped me with my Swedish School Carbine. You can find pictures under that post. An absolutely, utterly, fantastic piece of machinery!!!

Now to the point of this post. Has anyone started a list of such rifles? Maybe by sn #? (mine is S 214) Does anyone know where there are others? Or how many is known to exist? Should anyone have one (or more) that is reading this, I would like to hear from you. Thanks. Ozarkhillbilly2

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
At one time I had all or parts of 7 different ones. I believe I had the first known school carbine in the United States (identified). I bought one in Louisiana because everyone thought it was a fake. As it was in transit, a friend in Sweden send me a copy of an article called "Five Rare Carbines" unsolicited. Bingo! When the carbine arrived, sure enough, it was legitimate. Two were built into CG63s. Other were just parts or just the receiver and barrel. Very cool carbines. dj

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.