Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used one of these? I thought it was kind of interesting. Here is what it says:

"Swedish Mauser M38 Husqvarna Scout Rifle Kit is everything yu need to change your M-38 Husqvarna into a scout rifle without changing it's orginality. This includes a S&K Scount mount with adjustable windage screws. A NC Star extended eye relief 2x7x32 scope and Butler Creek covers. Also, included is a handguard that is cut out for the mount. You may have to stain the handguard to match your rifle. The change over takes about 20 minutes. All parts are in like new condition. The best thing is that you save all your original parts. THIS MODEL MOUNT WILL ONLY FIT THE HUSQVARNA MODEL 38."

It kind of makes it a sporter to fit in this forum??

Take care,

Mike

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
2,661 Posts
Actually, since the scope use doesn't modify the rifle permently you could post it in the Swedish military forum but since you're already here it doesn't matter. When in doubt just ask.

The S&K mount is about the most solid of the no-modification type mounts. It sits the sccope up just a bit higher than I think it should be but it is solid and we've heard nothing but positive reports. I'm not sure you'll need a modified handguard. Maybe with that particular scope. Visit the S&K website and compare prices before buying into this package deal. The NcStar scopes are not expensive. I use a 4x32 NcStar pistol scope on one of my long eye relief mounts.

Dutchman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts