Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruising through some forums last week I discovered this M40 just sitting for sale with no one wanting it like it was on the island of misfit toys. I promptly hammered out a deal with the seller and here it is. Possibly the closest I will come to owning a Finnish Lahti. I really like it. I will definitely take this one to the range and try it out. I know they are not rare or anything but I think it really is a cool addition to my collection. Well, what do you think? John

Attachments

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Johnny --- You are very fortunate to locate a fine example of the M40 with its holster, mags. and loading assist tool. I picked up two consecutive numbers M40's several years back. I've shot them both and they functioned perfectly but since they are in near mint condition I haven't fired them in several years. You are right they are a hand full of pistol and I wouldn't want to lug one around very long if I didn't have to. If you would care to see some pics of mine I could provide.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Johnny --- You are very fortunate to locate a fine example of the M40 with its holster, mags. and loading assist tool. I picked up two consecutive numbers M40's several years back. I've shot them both and they functioned perfectly but since they are in near mint condition I haven't fired them in several years. You are right they are a hand full of pistol and I wouldn't want to lug one around very long if I didn't have to. If you would care to see some pics of mine I could provide.
Big C you possibly selling one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.