Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking over a swedish m94 carbine that a friend had and noticed that the stock didn't have the buckle and strip of leather screwed into the right side of the stock for the sling to connect to (hopefully that was descriptive enough) and it got me wondering if m94's always have that buckle or if they ever were issued without it? I haven't looked at enough of these to say, but it seems they always have the buckle aside from a carbine I saw on gotvapen's index of swedish military firearms.

·
Moderator/Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet member
9,676 Posts
Yes , the m/94 was always issued with the sling buckle , otherwise why cut the buttstock for it . My guess the leather buckle was damaged & removed . Just look down a few posts and see " Fson " has NOS leather buckles for the m/94 carbine .

·
9,676 Posts
Only two post down from your post .

·
9,676 Posts
Original Unit disc are hard to find . If you buy a leather buckle from "Fson" , he may have a repro Unit disc as well . Another guy in Poland is making Unit disc to your specs . See the link :

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.