Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd be interested in seeing how extensive this bunker really is once the situation is resolved although, given the sad circumstances, I'd say this guy has locked himself into a no-win scenario.
They say he worked on it for eight years so it could be very spacious and well stocked on the other hand, judging by the entrance, it could just be a wet hole in the side of a hill.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/27/swat-teams-surround-seattle-urvivalist-bunker/

·
Platinum Bullet Member
874 Posts
I have read that he has many exits that folks only know of a few. I have plans for many many bunkers but I'm not into going under ground where you can't run when you want to.

·
Diamond Member
13,476 Posts
Innocent until proven gulity, due process, equal justice before the law, fair trial... not defending this guy, defending the American Way.

Haven't seen near enough media spin to jump to any conclusions yet.

Didn't we just have a thread where all your preps were looted, house burned down, maybe family killed because you weren't home to defend them ... and some of the responses were heading out to your alternate location / cache?

And I am not saying that is what this is .. I don't know what this is .. so I am not going to knee jerk until Nancy Grace tells me what her Psychic told her that happened.

·
Diamond Member
13,476 Posts
Looks like the guy in the bunker is dead and been dead for a while. Breaking news

·
Diamond Member
13,476 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,162 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.