1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High-Life want to.

Levi wants to.

Roger wants to.

So, when do we shoot? Weather will cool down eventually. How about first weekend in October? Saturday or Sunday?

SlimTim

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shaping up towards Sunday 10/7, that is Roger's preference he tells me.

Contra? Did we never get Bok fixed?

Hi Yancey! Hope you can make it.

Mosko, you out there? What about some of you ATL types?

SlimTim

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bodybag, you're a Mak guy too, right? Bring a few! :)

84, however far it is to Chatsworth, it's about another 15 miles past that. Drop by Marietta and bring Ted with you. :D

SlimTim

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great, looks good this time around.

I just sent out a mass email to those whose email addies I had in my sumac list. I know I forgot a few and don't have others. Please PM me your email addresses or email to me at link in my profile if you did not get email.

For those that don't know, Sumac is a public range in the Cherokee-Oconoee National Forest. No alcohol, shoot only at paper targets hung on provided target stands, and $5 per VEHICLE, not per person, fee. You Sumac vets feel free to add any additional pertinent info.

SlimTim

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Indeed, Chattahoochie-Oconoee National Forest, Thanks Mosko! You gonna be there?

YES, STILL ON!!

Lastest updates, Levi is bugging out for family vacation, told him to wait and leave after the shoot Sunday, but he's not listening so far. Unconfirmed reports have High-Life working this weekend, but I know he'll be there if at all possible.:(

TIME? Whenever! I'll try to get there around 11 a.m. or so, but I know D1T likes to get there at the crack of dawn.:eek:

Grill? I dunno, any volunteers? :rolleyes:

Roger asks that EVERYONE BRING TRADING MATERIAL. I told him that everyone else was just as cheap as him and that he wouldn't be able to steal anything. :D

SlimTim

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,878 Posts
good timing. i'll be rolling in at the house sometime sunday night from wyoming. wish i could be there, but there ain't no way i'm gonna speed, bringing too many things home with me and don't want to excite any barney fife's i might run into.
y'all have fun, maybe me & pop will make the next one. Keith

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Keith, you need to consult us when scheduling your vacation time! :) So does Levi for that matter.

Everyone, check out the calendar function (near the top of the screen in the blue bar.) Recognize any events on 10/7/07? ;):D

SlimTim

·
6,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two more days--for you guys who haven't been before, bring a sandwich & drink as you'll probably stay longer than you think. We shoot the bull as much as we shoot downrange. :eek:

I find myself with a spare SVT-40, real nice one. Anyone have anything to trade?

SlimTim

1 - 20 of 32 Posts