Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,875 Posts
Gonna be back in town for a month or so, anybody want to get together at sumac on sept. 13 or 14 for a shoot? don't really know what to bring this time. I've been gone so long that there are too many new ones to try out. I figure me & pop can be there by 10 am, if anyone wants to get together.
If anyone is in contact with mosko, please tell him. y'all have a good day, Keith

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Knoxville Expo show that weekend Keith. I guess I could on Sunday, but Saturday is out for me.

How long you home for? Gonna make the October AGCA?

SlimTim

·
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ST, i can do either day or both. sunday is fine, though. Keith

·
Registered
699 Posts
hey keith reid,i hope to see you on the 14th, and also get you these 7.7 round that i have put back for you all this time.

·
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right on yancey. i'll bring a t99 arisaka for em! we'll be there around 10 am on the 14th, should we bring a grill and burgers/dogs for lunch? Keith

·
6,263 Posts
I'll bring the watermelon, put those fancy terlets they built to good use!

SlimTim

·
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ST, I don't know if i'll make the show in october. told the folks i've been working with not to bother me till the end of september, maybe i'll get lucky and have october off, too.

there is an amca show in huntsville on 20th & 21st of sept. i'll be there, as i've never been home for a show yet to pick up my members badge.

anybody bringing sale/trade fodder? I'm going to dig through and see if i have anything worth trading.

we just ordered the last parts for pop's ar-15, i think my first job when i get home is to assemble it, and i bet he's gonna bring it! :)

y'all have a good one! Keith

·
6,263 Posts
Anyone know where some Krag rounds might be available? Not that I have a Krag or anything, but if I did, it might make it's debut at Sumac.

I'd ask Mosko, but he's disappeared. Anyone seen him on other forums? Hasn't been on gunboards since April according to his profile. Hope all is well with him.

SlimTim

·
6,263 Posts
He does, and he hasn't made it to the last shoot or two. :( Not sure what is up with him. :confused:

SlimTim

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm in Cartersville. Where is this Sumac ya'll keep talking about? Can anybody come?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts