Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader 1st time user. I recently bought a BKS at a local shop that has a small problem. The slide was refinished ,but up around the bbl. bushing they got a little over zealous and either ground down or over polished the slide corner now it's a little lopsided on the left corner . There is a small gap behind the bushing. I sent off to Numrich for a new slide and received one that fits perfect, only problem is the firing pin hole is smaller than the one that came on the gun. I'm wondering if I have a newer model or an older one ,and on the new slide if the BM/BKM pin will work?

Thanks for your response
Spyder

·
Gold Bullet member
476 Posts
You got an older slide than the one you got with the gun, wich used smaller diameter firing pins. The BM/BKM ones will not fit (would fit in the original slide).

Your best bet is call Numrich for a firin pin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Star ,I wanted to thank you for the response, Unfortunately Numrich is out of parts and don't know when they will get anymore. I have 1or 2 options left the main one being you if there is still stock available. If not on your end will have to have one made. Do you happen to know if the newer model's firing pin spring & retainer will still work? Again thanks for the reply you're a wealth of knowledge to the unknowing.

spyder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts