Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was sold in the 90's as factory refurbished.My FFL got 10 and this is the one I picked out.Number buffed off the magazine.Stock refinished and renumbered to match-New number is faint.It was only the 2nd Stamped Receiver SKS I had ever seen.Factory O138.Impoprt mark reads Norinco B-West LA CA 762x39 sporter.
Brown Yellow Wood White Orange
Line Orange Wood stain Tan Composite material
Amber Orange Tan Wood stain Varnish
Wood Amber Wood stain Hardwood Orange
Brown Amber Orange Tan Close-up
Wood Brown Line Wood stain Hardwood
Wood Orange Amber Wood stain Tan
Wood Brown Gun Wood stain Tan
Yellow Line Amber Material property Paint

·
Gold Bullet member
13,120 Posts
Very nice! Good photos too.

·
Silver Bullet Member
sks, tokarev, makarov, combloc
2,497 Posts
Very nice! Good photos too.
This was sold in the 90's as factory refurbished.My FFL got 10 and this is the one I picked out.Number buffed off the magazine.Stock refinished and renumbered to match-New number is faint.It was only the 2nd Stamped Receiver SKS I had ever seen.Factory O138.Impoprt mark reads Norinco B-West LA CA 762x39 sporter. View attachment 3770194 View attachment 3770195 View attachment 3770196 View attachment 3770197 View attachment 3770198 View attachment 3770200 View attachment 3770201 View attachment 3770202 View attachment 3770203

·
Silver Bullet Member
sks, tokarev, makarov, combloc
2,497 Posts
first one I saw I passed on it because it was not a well made gun. Now every SKS collector needs one as they represent a rare variation and an attempt to make the SKS simpler . Got one much later and glad I did.

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
Don't shoot it. Receiver stretches and headspace goes bad. A gun shop in Canada had to take a bunch back and broke them down for parts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.