Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Rescue190- If you want to know about the SRS records, check the link below. I wrote a post on Krag Collector's Association forum about the SRS records often referenced on military forums. This should explain a lot. I was discussing Springfield Krags in that post but it applies to to other Springfield firearms also.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,829 Posts
Rescue190- If you want to know about the SRS records, check the link below. I wrote a post on Krag Collector's Association forum about the SRS records often referenced on military forums. This should explain a lot. I was discussing Springfield Krags in that post but it applies to to other Springfield firearms also.

Here is an example of an early M1 Rifle serial number 1607 that was found on SRS records

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for checking Whig. I would say 669943 is in the ballpark! Another question I have is how did you come in possession of the SRS books, and do you have any suggesstions on how to go about getting a copy of the most current edition?

·
Registered
921 Posts
These come up for sale on ebay periodically. They are extremely expensive since so few were printed. Someone sells a CD version but I only wanted the books and waited patiently for years until I finally accumulated a full collection, one at a time. I take good care in paging through them but they are quite a good resource.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.