Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Bulllet Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time it has happened to me, but took my No4 out for a shoot today & 5th round was a click, then nothing.

Waited a minute then ejected an empty case, sure enough the projectile is stuck fairly close to the breech.

I gave it a light tap with a cleaning rod, but it won't move easily & I don't want to start banging away at it & risk any damage.

I have looked through Eleanori's thread on his obstruction to get some ideas, but his seems a lot more complex than this one. I first thought wooden dowel, but someone on the other thread advised against it.

Anyone had this situation before that could offer some advice ?, I am thinking it couldn't be jammed in there that hard with only the force of the primer behind it.

TIA, Dave.

·
Gold Bulllet Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to find something of a suitable size and try that. I just measured it & it looks like it barely left the casing, so with a bit of lube I should be right. Thanks Bindi2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.