1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Its a two-stage round for idiots. If you study their picture, you load a complete 7.62X39 round (over powder) into something like a 28 gauge shotgun hull (I haven't checked if it would fit), and hope the shotgun doesn't destroy itself when it gets fired. ;)

It is not my problem how they set off the 7,62X39 once it leaves the barrel, but if it DOES get out of the barrel I would suggest replacing the primer with a time delay charge much like they use in hand grenades.

Someone might be able to use it to scare birds out of their field.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
99,430 Posts
Actually tried on case where the markers were for both spent cases (four or five) and a bullet (just one), but they did indeed find a bullet lying on the street. The very same .380 hardball round that (probably) perforated the "victim", breaking his humerus and then bouncing off the fender of a parked car (having lost most of its velocity). Had a crease across the ogive with a bit of meat and hide stuck in it. Say "probably" the one that hit the lad because nobody tested the biological specimen to see if the DNA matched, and they had no gun to do a ballistics test on. Didn't even check the cases to see if they all came from the same gun (every one was a different brand). Got an acquittal, but the scientific evidence, or lack thereof had nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Big Deal. The History Channel does the same thing all the time. I think it simply shows ignorance on the part of producers and directors rather than anti gun bias.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,340 Posts
Is there a name for someone who thinks they know everything about everything but really know nothing about anything except their own personal business, like creating propaganda posters?

Maybe Pompous Ass? But this personality defect is so prevalent in todays information Age that we really need a more specific single word.

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,657 Posts
Is there a name for someone who thinks they know everything about everything but really know nothing about anything except their own personal business, like creating propaganda posters?

Maybe Pompous Ass? But this personality defect is so prevalent in todays information Age that we really need a more specific single word.
"Progressive"

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
OK, now, I see the "Bloomberg effect", advertising the exact opposite of what was intended.

Whether it is on purpose, or a mistake, it is stupid enough to demonstrate the moronic IQ of Progressives.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
99,430 Posts

Maybe Tranzi?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts