Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AMMO IS SPF

AMMO IS SPF

I have twenty-five (25) 16-rd boxes of B-West marked 9x18 Makarov ammo from way back when, shown in the above pic. It has copper plated bullets and cases. The "NON" is blanked out in the "Non-Corrosive" part of the box printing, so I don't know if it's corrosive or not, but I would assume it IS corrosive. Big deal, just break out the hot soapy water or Windex.

Price is $70 for the lot of 25 boxes. That works out to $2.80 a box of 16 rds; equivalent to $8.75 a box of 50. SHIPPING IS EXTRA; you will be charged only actual shipping via UPS from 15846. USPS MO is preferred, but I will accept personal checks if you don't mind waiting a few days for it to clear. Will also take PP, but only payments from your account balance; I'm not set up to accept payments by CC.

AMMO IS SPF

I'm selling it as a lot because I prefer not to hassle with many smaller shipments via UPS.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,

Noah Zark

·
Super Moderator
6,318 Posts
Noah, I see you are set to not receive any emails. You may want to look at you settings.

·
Super Moderator
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Noah, I see you are set to not receive any emails. You may want to look at you settings.
Thanks for the heads-up, NB, but I do have my e-mail listed in the FS post itself. It hasn't been a problem, because others have contacted me via e-mail with "how much is shipping to __________ " requests.

AMMO IS SPF.

Thanks,

Noah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.