Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******************* M91 is SPF to Berserk3r************************

1943 VKT M91 in excellent condition-like new bore with exceptionally tight, crisp muzzle. I haven't shot it, but it should be a superb shooter judging from bore condition. It's built on a 1911 Izhevsk receiver. No old pitting or corrosion under the woodline, stock has the normal Finnish shim treatment and the barrel floats end to end. Nice bluing (with a few minor scars) and sound stock. About the only bad thing you can say about the stock is that it has a chip near the left side of the rear sight (seen in one of the pics). No cleaning rod.

$425 shipped to CONUS where legal. Postal MO or electronic payment accepted (PM to discuss). Shipment will be by UPS, adult signature required.

Be sure it's legal where you live before purchasing. I reserve the right to refuse sale to any legally questionable or problematic area. Crossposted and subject to local sale, timestamp rules. No holds-first payment received gets it.

As with any milsurp, for safety have it inspected by a competent gunsmith before firing.

**************** PU sniper is SPF to Benny65******************

Refurb matching, sound early '44 Izhevsk stock in good shape with the normal minor handling dings. It's from the Group West batch of Molots that were imported a few years back. These have much more restrained import marks than most of the Molots, with the ATF mandated receiver serial being discretely dot matrixed on the top lip of the receiver and covered by the closed bolt. The bore is in like-new condition. I haven't shot it but the scope appears to function well and with the bore condition, it should be an excellent shooter. Comes with scope caps and Molot retail box.

I'm not crazy about the idea of selling this one, but the tax man killed me as usual this year, so something has to go.

$1100 shipped to CONUS where legal. Postal MO or electronic payment accepted (PM to discuss). Shipment will be by UPS, adult signature required.

Be sure it's legal where you live before purchasing. I reserve the right to refuse sale to any legally questionable or problematic area. Crossposted and subject to local sale, timestamp rules. No holds-first payment received gets it.

As with any milsurp, for safety have it inspected by a competent gunsmith before firing.

·
Diamond Member with Oak Clusters and Swords
479 Posts
Long shot I know, but 3rds on the Group West PU. No disrespect intended towards first and second in line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts