Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are few pictures about Nagant revolver with interesting history. Revolver was originally a special gift to Colonel/Senator Alexander Maximillian Strandman. It's one of the pearls of my collection.

Attachments

·
Gold Bullet member
13,120 Posts
Wonderful piece! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Here are few pictures about Nagant revolver with interesting history. Revolver was originally a special gift to Colonel/Senator Alexander Maximillian Strandman. It's one of the pearls of my collection.
It's written that "Prize for shooting to юнкер (Junker was the rank for a volunteer at military service (вольноопределяющийся, volno-opredelyayuščiysya) in the Russian Navy in 19th and 20th centuries).

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
There were prize pistols and revolvers and there were also registered pieces given to graduates of various schools. This is the first prize Nagant I've seen, thanks for sharing it with us!

Here is another prize revolver.

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun barrel
Metal
Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory Starting pistol
Revolver

A Merwin Hulbert, again a shooting prize presented to Fedor Petrovich Rerburg.

Graduation presentations
Material property Technology Electronic device
Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Browning 1900 and 2 1905s. The number under the crossed rifles is the registration as to whom in was presented. The records are said to still exist, but I haven't seen them.
Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.