Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heared that there is gioing to be a gun show in Sparta Tn at the fairgrounds
in the agriculltural building on the 15th & 16th, is this true?

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Another forum member, John Hancock, asked me that same question at the Chattanooga show. There's no such show listed at gunshows-usa.com , for what that's worth.

SlimTim

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
The Sparta show is rather unique. Small show, twice a year and well attended. Lot's of gun deals going on in the parking lot as well as inside. You will see a lot of "different stuff" carried in by locals. It should be time for the show. Check back here on Wednesday. I'll call some dealers I know to see when it is and post as soon as I have an answer.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Sorry it took so long but the show is this weekend. Like I said, an interesting show. Stuck in upstate NY so post and let me know what I missed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It was so packed you could fart and blow the doors off, but I had a great time and can back with this. It's an 1944 No4 MK1no rust or pitting, with a steel butt plate and all numbers matching for $160.

I saw around 10 M1 garands, 5 M1903's, 3 M1917 Eddystones, 15 Enfields,
and alot more surplus guns and commercial guns of all years.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Sounds about right, small area, lot of tables and hard to make it through. But you see a lot of different stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I started drooling so my wife made me to leave, I can't wait until the next show do ya'll know when it will be?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts