Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I had my photo setup out I took these photos of four of my Soviet SKS rifles. The top two are both 1954 Izhevsk. The third from the top is a no date rifle with the star on the left side of the receiver. The bottom rifle is a 1954 dated Tula. All are non-refurbished and in original as issued condition with all stamped matching numbers. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I got LUCKY today and found the 3rd one down at a pawn shop for $120,listed as a Chinese(!) SKS.It's in the same condish with a MN looking sling,but has a Ukranian type box w/diagonal line through it on the cover(rebuild?).All no's match . My first Russkie,It'll take 20 more years to near your collection!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I got LUCKY today and found the 3rd one down at a pawn shop for $120,listed as a Chinese(!)

I got a mint Russian 1955-56 Star date refurb that way at a gun show for $250 awhile ago. The dealer kept telling it was a great price for a chinese SKS. I thought so too,-LOL- as it included an original Russian marked sling.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,047 Posts
Here's a few, too...not as good a picture as JimmyC's

This is just a few...the rack continues on with a few more Russians and my Chinese rifles..:D

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts