Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran into a good friend at the show who told this story. He's a big Auburn (cow college) fan while I'm just as big for the University of Alabama. My friend was at a meeting in VA and when he checked into the motel he saw a bunch of people milling around in red T-shirts with a white "A" on them. Jack said he wondered why all the Bama fans were there. When he went to his room he passed registration/information tables manned by these people, the "A" did not stand for Alabama, but for "Atheist!"

Jack and a buddy went to the bar that night for a steak and to "wet their whistles" and the red T shirt crowd soon filled the place. It turned out they were not atheists, but anti-Christians, apparently they had no "beef' with the other religions of the world, just Christianity. The crowd was extremely noisy and in a while one of their members dressed as Christ, robe, sandals, fake beard came in and they cursed and spat at him and he cursed and spat back. Jack and his buddy called for their check and when he got it he noted the drinks were missing. When he called the bartenders attention to the oversight, she was a young lady from the Philippines, she calmly, replied, "I charged your drinks to that drunken, foul-mouth leader of the proclaimed atheists, he'll be paying for them."

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,281 Posts
The way the world hates Christ and his followers make me all that much more stronger of a believer. Who could hate the true 'religion of peace'?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.