Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cleaning up after a range session and Mother Goose and her offspring dropped in to say g'day, and dropped a few calling cards along the way ... she nested in my backyard here in Sydney and hatched three fat fuzzy fellas. Figure I'll let them stay on to keep the grass down.

·
Gold Bullet member
7,131 Posts
Great watch"dogs" too, you WILL know when a stranger comes around...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I thought you were going to say that the ATF paid you a visit. I'm glad to see it was only Mother Goose and company.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,533 Posts
Great picture! Nice looking rifles as well!

T

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just hope if they accidentally wander onto the range they remember to "duck." (duck--get it--ha ha, I impress myself so.)

·
Premium Member
9,941 Posts
How do you know they are not AFT????????? Those guys are sneaky. Dressing up like a goose and working in Sydney..... SNEAKY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Yep, ATF. In disguise & at the wrong address, again.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't laugh. There is a firewood lot in Midway City, Ca, that is guarded by geese. They honk like heck if you approach without food. If you have bread, then they don't care who you are. Geese can make decent watch animals.
Mauserguy

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Watch goose

Back when there was a group of natives in South Africa who were raiding the white farms,the farmers used geese to sound the alarm.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What kind of rifle is that on the right hand side with the mag sticking out?
Remington M40 in .308 with HS Precision detachable mag in a McMillan M40A1 stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts