Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... now we get to start all over!

Pity to lose all my wonderfully lucid, grammatically perfect, exceptionally informative old posts, though! ;)

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
All the old posts will be back, give Tuco and Vic some time.
Suggest you check in on the latest, as that's not the case. A temporary archive will allegedly be set up, but the posts from the last two versions will NOT be incorporated into these forums.

SlimTim

·
Registered
380 Posts
Actually... I think the sadder issue is the fact that Vic, at one point, felt he had to post a "explanation" for him having over 200 posts due to beta testing as if he were being inundated with questions about " what happened to my post counts". With the monumental task at hand going on here with the move... God bless that mans patience with such nonsense.

David

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Actually... I think the sadder issue is the fact that Vic, at one point, felt he had to post a "explanation" for him having over 200 posts due to beta testing as if he were being inundated with questions about " what happened to my post counts". With the monumental task at hand going on here with the move... God bless that mans patience with such nonsense.

David
I'll second that thought.

In saying that, I'll admit guilt, that I haven't contributed to the financial cost of the show, as I don't have a paypal account.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts