Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found a decent 310a. But I just don't like the feel of it compared to my 610. Not sure if it's just the stock or what. But the 310a is just not as natural of a pointer,and as comfortable. To me at least.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I shoot a 610, a 350, and a 310AS. I've only put a few shells thru the 310 so i might change my mind with more use, but the 350 is my "go-to" of the three - it just feels better. Let me qualify that by adding the 310 is obviously a cut above both in quality and design, but when it comes to pure shootability some of the later models don't suffer too much in comparison.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yup, we're all different sizes and tastes. When something "feels" right we tend to shoot it better.
Yeah I ended up with two kids that way:eek:

All kidding aside, I always try out for feel, weight distribution, shoulder, forearm contact, site etc when chosing a weapon of any sort, what is right for me is always different than for someone else!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.