Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had a day off so been doing some rearranging in Den. I have posted a couple of these individually in the past, but first time all together. Got the 2.5x leather and the one with the belt strap this year, others had for a while. Actually have one spare, but I am sure I will need it one day. As you can see, the one in the middle has what seems to be the Belt strap looped through the over the shoulder loop, and the one to its right has both the over shoulder and belt stap - kind of redundant. That one is my latest accqusition. I noticed one has quite a bit of Kanji markings. Will post later. The last picture is where they will live after my rearranging. Enjoy - Skid

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Very nice! I have one identical to your second from left. I think it was the next variation that followed the shape & construction of the early leather example. A scarce case in my opinion! I've pared down my 2.5 cases to three examples & had thoughts of selling that variation but I know I'd regret it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.