Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share a pic or two of some of my Husky 1900's. Not sure of the actual models. The first is my 06 hunting rig. Sent the barreded action to Hart for a #4 at 24", then it made a trip to McMillan for a pillar/Marine Tex beddig job. Trigger was worked by Griffin & Howe. Barreled action done in Black-T by Walter Birdsong. Scope mounts are Buehler 2pc with a B&L 2.5-10x40. This gun is wicked accurate.
View attachment 134837

This Husky I picked up from a friend several years ago in 06 as well. Has a straight comb stock w/cheek piece and schanbel forend. Gun is unfired and as new.
View attachment 134838

This one is also a 30/06 that I fired about a box of ammo threw. Has rosewood tip and grip cap and engraving on the floorplate. Bought this one back in the late 70's from a dealer that had it on his shelve for some time.
View attachment 134845

· Silver Bullet member
55,513 Posts
rdf51 that second one ive been looking for years.

1900 with schnabel, 30 years worth of looking:confused:, like to see all sides picks! and do wish we could do some trading:D? but, anyway excellent guns . the 1900 are some of the best designed actions by far even compared today's designs. welcome to the forum dont be a stranger.<><dk

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I actually found the 1900 with the schnabel forend by mistake as I was looking to get a 700 donor action for a custom build. A friend of my dad is a real collector and had this one in 30/06. I always liked the 1900's and bought this one from him. He was the original owner and never fired it. It is still new and unfired.

Here is a closer view of the action.

· Silver Bullet member
55,513 Posts
more pictures please !

top-bottom-snabble-grip,but plate-writing on barrel.:confused: if you find the time please.:) always wanted one of these examples in any or the 30 cal.s my consider othe cals, and in any of the 3 0r 4 grades.<>< dk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.