Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I dont mean to be rude, but cant you just sell it complete? If its a parts gun I can understand, but if its matching I wouldnt part it out. Infact you could probably get an SVT40 for the price of that gun complete if its matching. If people keep parting these rifles out all we will have are restored parts guns.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont mean to be rude, but cant you just sell it complete? If its a parts gun I can understand, but if its matching I wouldnt part it out. Infact you could probably get an SVT40 for the price of that gun complete if its matching. If people keep parting these rifles out all we will have are restored parts guns.
SVT 40s seem to be going for 700 - 1000.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
SVT 40s seem to be going for 700 - 1000.
I would sell the rifle whole and just wait for a SVT 40. But its up to you, I dont want to be an a-hole and tell you what to do with your guns or how to spend your money. I just hate seeing any guns parted out, it doesnt really help anyone. I just never thought id see the day that a collector would part a gun out.

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
2,323 Posts
I would sell the rifle whole and just wait for a SVT 40. But its up to you, I dont want to be an a-hole and tell you what to do with your guns or how to spend your money. I just hate seeing any guns parted out, it doesnt really help anyone. I just never thought id see the day that a collector would part a gun out.
It's his rifle, he can do what he wants with it.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,733 Posts
Roy,
it has the horizontal butt splice, so probably not a 5th.

WW2,
I'll take the wings. pm inbound.

PM Bounced. Your inbox is full, please PM or email me.

·
Silver Bullet member
7,798 Posts
If the Rear swivel comes with the screws I'll take it please...PM inbound

·
Silver Bullet member
7,798 Posts
Hello?..been 4 days no reply to PM ..Still available?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.