Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD to racerguy00 3/9/13**

1907 Izhevsk barrel, with curious "N" prefix to serial number, and unknown "TI" mark. Eagles have been peened.
Receiver is 1896 Sestroryetsk.
Stock is Romanian, with interesting fore end splice.
Bolt and floorplate don't match the barrel.
The Buttplate serial matches the barrel serial but its a Sestroryetsk buttplate.
Rifle is CAI import marked near the muzzle (the old, small style mark)
Also has an in-the-white, slightly bent & unmarked cleaning rod (was with the rifle when I bought it)
The only part on this rifle that's not pre-1928 is the cocking knob (not sure when the Romanian stock was put on her?)
Price is $300 + shipping to your FFL or C&R (I am requiring c&r or ffl because I'd already logged it into my bound book before discovering the antique receiver date) I will accept USPS/Wally World money orders. Please PM me with any questions, I'm happy to answer them. First "I'll take it" here gets her.

Also, I'd prefer to see her go to a fellow member here of good standing with positive feedback, so I will be checking any potential buyer's feedback.

Thanks for looking!

m91.jpg barrelshank.JPG tangdate.JPG boltserial.JPG boltstamps.jpg magazineserial.jpg forendsplice1.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
i will take it if not sold, but still waiting on a reply from a seller wanting to sell a k31 if he says no i will be in touch

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jack, thank you for your interest, but I've actually decided to keep this rifle. Thank you, and sorry!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump 1/8/13 back up for sale. PM me along with an "i'll take it" please. thanks guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts