Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 500 smith BFR pistol ,a single shot 500 smith rifle and a winchester M1886 50-110 so what do ya got,,lets go!

·
Gold Bullet member
156 Posts
who is into 50 cal rifles and

I have a 50 BMG and lost the range we used to shoot at due to politics and money.
The good thing is there are still places to shoot in Az.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a .50BMG bolt action single shot -AMAC. Has a 12X Leupold Mark4 scope. Reloading with the RCBS Ammomaster. I retired and live just 35 minutes from the NRA Whittington Center which has a 1,000 yard range and they do encourage use of the .50BMG down there. Hey, life is great!!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well rent a boat and head for open water..the canadian indians did ...shooting a whale with a 50..now their in trouble

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I have an AR50 and compete twice a year. Avatar shows a 1,000 yard shoot. Target (6x6) upper cleared area.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My 3 fifty's.

Here some pics of my 3 fifty caliber guns.
2 handguns and one other, not exactly a rifle but a fifty caliber....

yep, that is 3 in total.....

Thompson Center with SSK barrel cal.50 action express
Automag V also cal.50 AE,
Browning .50 BMG caliber.

Some pics of the Automag V in action:

·
Gold Bulllet Member
2,391 Posts
Here some pics of my 3 fifty caliber guns.
2 handguns and one other, not exactly a rifle but a fifty caliber....

yep, that is 3 in total.....

Thompson Center with SSK barrel cal.50 action express
Automag V also cal.50 AE,
Browning .50 BMG caliber.

Some pics of the Automag V in action:

That .50 cal. Colt thumper is on the no-no list down here. Is that a custom job? Never seen anything like it. COOOLE. Cheers chester.

·
Gold Bulllet Member
2,391 Posts
Hello m/gunner, I thought i could see Colt written on the auto under the Thompson center. No wonder i cant hit shit anymore, Time to get a scattergun. Nice guns and thanks for the answer. cheers chester.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i remember when i guy picked up his desert eagle 50 and i said ya want to shoot it before ya leave,,so we when to the back door and the fire ball was excellent..the best part was when i shot ..you could feel the warmth of the fire on your face..i was hooked bigger that a 10lb bass

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
cbear...a few of us meet and compete the Wed before Knob Creek twice a year. From 200 yards to 1000.
I also joined the FCSA some time ago and the web site never moved, so I moved on. (???)

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,718 Posts
I had a Magnum Research Mark XIX Desert Eagle in .50AE but sold it shortly after I had carpal tunnel and nerve transposition surgeries in my shooting hand and arm. I'm considering getting another one, this time I'd get the gold tone model for pure "bling" effect ! Gotta love that fireball, but the ammo is SO spendy! I can recall buying a 20-round box of 300 gr. Sampson ammo for $22.50 when I could find it at all. What are ammo prices like now, and who else (if anybody) is making it?

I'm also considering the S&W .500 with the short ported barrel...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts