Gunboards Forums banner

81 - 100 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts

Its best to hear it from the Horses Mouth, Trumps Lawyer explains what they have as a case. Take it for what it is, and watch what happens, they have untill Dec 10 deadline is comming quick.

Obvioulsy, like any and all court cases, there will be no evidence shown to anybody, untill the "Discovery" phase. Showing such will always give the opposition a chance to do things to counter the evidence, no matter the court case.
And like every election before this, no official winner can be declared by a TV network, it will be the Electoral Collage on Dec 14th, weather Trump conceeds or not.

I , for one, will accept anybody who won the POTUS, UNLESS they cheated to get win. Im sure we ll feel the same way.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Where does that information come from? Do you have a source, and has it been included in any legal action?

Attorney Sidney Powell Drops Massive Bomb: “We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots That Miraculously Only Have a Vote For Joe Biden”

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
450,000 votes huh? Over 5 states.

“However, the reason as to why the DOJ hasn’t looked into the matter may be, according to reports, that the majority of voters in any given election tend not to care about many of the races occurring outside of the one for the office of president. This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.”

This throwing spaghetti at the wall is useless. But it does get people angry, and that may be the goal.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Krebs of CISA calls it as it is and gets the sack. Obviously loyalty to a person is higher than to the Constitution. And Krebs assessment is supported by such as Kinzer, Cornyn etc.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Wayne County Canvassers Board Republicans Rescind Votes Certifying Election
Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairperson Monica Palmer and board member William Hartmann signed sworn affidavits on Nov. 18 testifying that they voted to certify the election results the day before only because they were promised that a full audit of the election would take place to address their concerns. After learning that no audit would occur, they rescinded their votes.
“Later that evening, I was sent statements that Secretary Jocelyn Benson made saying that she did not view our audit resolution to be binding,” Palmer continued. “As a result of these facts, I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections.”
In his affidavit, Hartmann listed a number of other concerns about the election, including an unresolved question about private money being used to pay poll workers

Apparently their families and their person's were threatened with violence. Fortunately it is all on recorded media and I understand criminal charges are pending.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
When I mentioned the 450,000 ballots in the middle of the night, I got two incidents mixed together. From the press conference today I see that what I meant was that about 135,000 ballots were delivered to one Detroit station in the middle of the night and run through the machines several times. The ballots were all for Biden and had only Biden filled in, since they were created in a hurry. Rudy said that they have two Republican watchers and one Dominion employee affidavits under oath on this. They were still there after the democrats thought all had left. This is public record in a court case something like Concertino vs Detroit.

They have laid out over an hour of evidence. Well worth the time spent watching. Doubt you will see this on MSNBC:)

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

Apparently their families and their person's were threatened with violence. Fortunately it is all on recorded media and I understand criminal charges are pending.
THIS^^^^^^

Obviously, there would be INTENSE pressure on these republicans when they are being threatened and when their personal information is being made public (for use of intimidation and harassment). When the lying democrats made the "deal", it would seem like an easy way out of being harassed and threatened with physical harm/death (I believe they received death threats). The lying dems knew they weren't going to investigate any claims--they only wanted the elections certified. What a great way to run a country! Deals made through coercion. That sounds like the "will of the people" to me.

·
Silver Bullet member
49,409 Posts
news release on tv. loudly its now on the go with vengeance!

·
Registered
914 Posts
When I mentioned the 450,000 ballots in the middle of the night, I got two incidents mixed together. From the press conference today I see that what I meant was that about 135,000 ballots were delivered to one Detroit station in the middle of the night and run through the machines several times. The ballots were all for Biden and had only Biden filled in, since they were created in a hurry. Rudy said that they have two Republican watchers and one Dominion employee affidavits under oath on this. They were still there after the democrats thought all had left. This is public record in a court case something like Concertino vs Detroit.

They have laid out over an hour of evidence. Well worth the time spent watching. Doubt you will see this on MSNBC:)

Dominion is bad news. The original code was developed by Hugo Chavez's regime to subvert the vote of the people so that elections could be rigged.

Dominion Source Code Origin: The origin of Dominion’s source code is especially problematic, given Smartmatic being “adopted” by Hugo Chavez in 2004, subsidized, trained to build vote machines and code, then used to rig an election. And then Smartmatic acquired Sequoia in 2005, using it to evolve their software until selling in 2007 to Dominion. Smartmatic even went to court to preserve their right to use the code they developed. In other words, everything that was developed by Smartmatic and Sequoia, including the software allowing ballot fraud in Hugo Chavez’ failed recall, was passed onto Dominion.

·
Registered
914 Posts
THIS^^^^^^

Obviously, there would be INTENSE pressure on these republicans when they are being threatened and when their personal information is being made public (for use of intimidation and harassment). When the lying democrats made the "deal", it would seem like an easy way out of being harassed and threatened with physical harm/death (I believe they received death threats). The lying dems knew they weren't going to investigate any claims--they only wanted the elections certified. What a great way to run a country! Deals made through coercion. That sounds like the "will of the people" to me.
The following is informed opinion.

I understand this election has been an ambush by the DoJ. Mass fraud schemes were uncovered in 2017 and the DoJ as well as other 3 letter agencies have been preparing since. It will work its way thru the court systems and legal avenues. In the end, it will be eliminated and those responsible brought to justice.

There is a valid reason Biden is not being transitioned and has very limited access that has absolutely nothing to do with the feelings or desires of President Trump.

Reactions: DK PHILLIPS

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
True, Biden aint the winner yet.
I get a feeling the mainstream news/big Tec is holding back its storys in order to suprise and anger their viewers with "Surprise accusations with no evidence" and " Trumps rigged the recount" to keep up the hate. If Biden wins, smug bulling its gonna go primetime, in my opinion.

Ive got 3 valid reasons Biden isnt being briefed 1: its obviously so close in tally and needs examination, 2 that there are discrepancy's that need examination, and, 3rd, it aint Dec20, when the Electoral Collage will declare who is President Elect.

·
Silver Bullet member
49,409 Posts
I get a feeling the mainstream news/big Tec is holding back its storys in order to suprise and anger their viewers with "Surprise accusations with no evidence" and " Trumps rigged the recount" to keep up the hate. If Biden wins, smug bulling its gonna go primetime, in my opinion.

Ive got 3 valid reasons Biden isnt being briefed 1: its obviously so close in tally and needs examination, 2 that there are discrepancy's that need examination, and, 3rd, it aint Dec20, when the Electoral Collage will declare who is President Elect.
i respectfully disagree. my grandfat

Ive got 3 valid reasons Biden isn't being briefed 1: its obviously so close in tally and needs examination, 2 that there are discrepancy's that need examination, and, 3rd, it ain't Dec20, when the Electoral Collage will declare who is President Elect.
i respectfully my friend disagree!
my grandfather voted in Obama election> died by accident 1947.
i went to voted in my home town not at my new place up the road> his card was where mine was to be? its a democratic controlled county, these are regular occurrence. so in the big picture its xxx as much i would imagine. something wrong with those machines and spikes at end of time limits worries me! <><Dan
i persuade it they refused me to vote and be challenged!
court house said i dint touch it, or see it! small town USA!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
As a military veteran and a war veteran, I am disgusted with the election, mainly cause I know its a sham, a scam made by the democrats and they are well known for stealing elections, they do it all the time in Oregon where I am at with mail in voting. The whole thing is a fraud, and a communist take over of the united states, this is technically a "coup", maybe its a chinese government coup, but its a coup or is going to end up an attempted coup. We need a state of emergency declared and all the perpetrators of the democrat party fraud types rounded up and sent to gitmo, according to the law. OR, I guess the United States of America just came to an end a couple weeks ago. We've been in civil war for several years now. There will definitely never be another republican president unless there is one put there that is in the republican party in name only, the whole democracy thing has turned into a sham, and if always was in the last thirty years then the truth was just accidently exposed for all to see. I see it, how bout you? There's not much I can do other than support the real president and what america was supposed be.

As far as keeping my mouth shut, let me tell ya something folks can look forward to from what I have experienced recently, where I haven't done much of any political talking or much of anything for four years now, been busy and getting old, but just before the elections my mail in ballot disappeared and I had to get another, apart from other important mail, and the internet, its like I was subject to cyber attacks repeatedly, my fiance' noted this as well, like something was overwhelming my internet or router, I paid for good anti virus protection by a well known liberal company and most of this went away, but strange things kept on happening like my internet account was targeted, I mean, the leftists are silicon valley, they know who I am, what I have done to support trump in the past, and in my opinion there will be no such thing as "laying low". There was another issue that happened, with the Veterans Administration, as well, no use in going into that, but my level of service went to zero reliability and I wonder what will happen next, being a war veteran and a republican I feel sometimes could be as bad as having an underlying condition in the times of covid 19. "Laying Low"?.....don't count on it folks. AS for myself, I am just an ordinary citizen and a low level war veteran, was a mechanic and a driver, nothing exciting, and I live an ordinary low level life, you'd think I'd have nothing to fear like any other ordinary person, but I wonder when veterans, especially war veterans will have to prove they are like sane to own guns and ammo, and the proving will be too expensive for instance. And now, if I get "popped" in any way, it affects my female partner and ruins her life, which would ruin her family's life, so there is alot at stake for me if the country goes to s...t., for them, the commie leftists, it would be "buy one get one or more free".

·
Silver Bullet member
49,409 Posts
thirty years . well put indeed i agree100%
MY COMPUTER turned democrat every where on its own?

·
Gold Bullet member
13,578 Posts
There is good reason to think this will get fixed. The Head of the Federal Election Commission Trey Trainer says he believes there was widespread election fraud. Once more, Sydney Powell announced she has hard evidence including the mathematical algorithm used by the Dominion voting machines to alter the election results. Dominion is used in countries like Venezuela and Iran for their elections so it is not surprising some major players in the Democratic Party invested heavily in the company and the Democrats in the house forced the adoption of Dominion upon the states.

It will get straightened out. The SCOTUS actually has a Constitutional Remedy that has been used before when our elections where frauded. The House will vote based upon which way the states went. Even if Biden is given every battleground state, he will still lose under those conditions. The house does get to appoint the Vice President though. Biden could be Vice President for another term.

You are right but the media talking points, including Fox, say Sidney, Ruddy and the rest have no evidence. Never mind all the evidence they presented in the press conference. The media has given it to Biden, right or wrong, and exploding that incorrect assumption. They(Trump team), attacked the media so they have gone in the defensive mode. The media is the problem.

They are ignoring the stats that some data shows that some reporting stations have 200% votes times the number of registered voters. That is no evidence? They have evidence that ballets were run 6 or more times each. Thumb drives and other computers were used to changed the voter cast to voter credited ratio. They have evidence that no Republicans were allowed at some sites, required by law, and thousands of ballots were tabulated with no required supervision, done after the Republicans were sent home after midnight and only one vote per ballot, Biden. Exactly what the heck do they think constitutes evidence?

The whole thing stinks ban the media likes it.

·
Gold Bullet member
13,578 Posts
All I’ve asked for is his basis for saying there was election fraud. I’ve only been able to find Painter’s statement last week about fraud in Nevada related to out of state voting (apparently dropped by the Trump administration) and election observers in Pennsylvania (that complaint was invalidated by the PA Supreme Court today). To say the election was a fraud - an extraordinary claim - should be backed by pretty strong evidence. Asking for Painter’s strong evidence for such a claim seems sort of normal.
I did not realize the default of the forum put me two days ago. Please read my post. There is plenty of evidence of Fraud and worse. If somebody feeds the same Biden ballot though 5 or more times, after they forced the Republicans were forced to leave in the dead of night, what is it? If a jurisdiction has 200% vote for the number of registrated voters, what is that?? If a computer is set to give 1 vote for Trump and 2 for Biden regardless of vote, what is that. The issues are big.

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
The issues would be big if any of that is true. So far there’s been no corroborating evidence- which is why a showman is in charge of the fraud team instead of a respected law firm with experience in these matters.

·
Registered
914 Posts
The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.
The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.
Trump Attorney Lin Wood weighed in on this report today.
Biden & his criminal cronies are not going to sleep well tonight. Well, Biden might because he probably forgot the name Scytl.
His co-conspirators know name well. They also know the name Paragon, company which purchased Scytl in 10/20.
Every will be revealed.#FightBack https://t.co/AxYVSqjaIs
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 14, 2020

Like I said, this election has been an ambush by the DoJ to end nefarious actors in our system. It will work its way thru the courts and those responsible for subverting the will of the American People will be held responsible.

·
Registered
914 Posts
The issues would be big if any of that is true. So far there’s been no corroborating evidence- which is why a showman is in charge of the fraud team instead of a respected law firm with experience in these matters.
That is absolutely false and nothing more than a repetitive soundbite. There is physical, forensic, and eyewitness evidence.

81 - 100 of 142 Posts