Gunboards Forums banner

61 - 80 of 142 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
Made me look up Trey Trainer to see if he knows something. Apparently he watches the media and posts his feelings, but he has no new evidence.

This is truly throwing spaghetti at the wall.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
N. bender "72"/ john "80"> warming very kind words, thoughts this morning.
yes its rough being older 67 young and seeing the world change to a slower uninvolved pace,
Then life's begins to unravel into a strange B/W movie presentation?
all of us would like to change channel and can't!
i have 4 cats> grand kids cats left overs attention seekers!
one foundling dog four Christmas's ago abandoned?, groom daily great comforts playing catch!
"As proof that the crabby, obnoxious old folks, seeming to live forever"!
we are the new normal self made old men's club!
thanks guys just at times empty house syndromes over plays faith praise self worth's!
much inspiration you guys have given me to fill my empty house with this morning and even one shot messaged with same thoughts as us. "wow"> this flu is pressing out the best in all of us!
GOD bless these friends reaching out when things bleak older guys get introspectively tuff, great personalities come forth stilling the minds troubles, in do time ill adjust thanks for the boost guys. blessed friends you guy are!<><Dan
Hey Daniel! Sounds like you have a menagerie there! How about "....And a partridge in a pear tree?" :) That's seems really good to me. Ya'll help take care of one another! Family animals are good for the soul and them, lucky to have you I'm sure! Most all us humans are 'down' right now and pretty deep. Yet you and I, at least lucky for pensions that are still chuggin along. So many folks now out of work and unemployment benes' gone or will be by year's end! Folks with young families! Both presumably easier for us to shelter and thus Covid avoidance in our favor! I feel a bit guilty. Sitting with my family, us relatively safe & only out for commissary and few other priority duties. As I begin to pity myself in about any possible category, just to remind self how good God is to those able to "ride it out" without loss of jobs, homes, etc.
God Bless you Dan!
You take care... Of your small 'herd'! :)
May you & progeny stay safe & well
John!

·
Silver Bullet member
49,409 Posts
Hey Daniel! Sounds like you have a menagerie there! How about "....And a partridge in a pear tree?" :) That's seems really good to me. Ya'll help take care of one another! Family animals are good for the soul and them, lucky to have you I'm sure! Most all us humans are 'down' right now and pretty deep. Yet you and I, at least lucky for pensions that are still chuggin along. So many folks now out of work and unemployment benes' gone or will be by year's end! Folks with young families! Both presumably easier for us to shelter and thus Covid avoidance in our favor! I feel a bit guilty. Sitting with my family, us relatively safe & only out for commissary and few other priority duties. As I begin to pity myself in about any possible category, just to remind self how good God is to those able to "ride it out" without loss of jobs, homes, etc.
God Bless you Dan!
You take care... Of your small 'herd'! :)
May you & progeny stay safe & well
John!
That's IS the light at the end of tunnels >old age and distancing with complete control of activities, duties. "Ridding the storm out" Secure, safe, feeling guilty as you said...knowing God has our Destiney free will got us to where we are!
God bless you also. from me 4# in the basement, one out back all dependent only on me! John nice have friends !<<Dan

·
Super Moderator
9,260 Posts
We had our elections about 3 weeks back....they are held every 3 years down here.Every person allowed to vote is on the electoral role and the system is set up so only eligible people can vote and only once it would be impossible to commit voting fraud here.Regardless of whether or not there was fraud committed in the US they need to get their voting methods sorted out so its not even a possibility like pretty much every other developed country.So in future the subject will not even come up.
Same regulated system in Australia:
One National Electoral Commission ( Federal Public Servants). The AEC controls Federal and State Rolls, oversees Local Gov't Rolls ( Residents) and even runs Labour Union Elections!
Voting is Compulsory for all 18+ Citizens ( immigrants, legal or otherwise, don't vote until Naturalised.)
If you don't vote, you will get a "please explain", and if your answer is not satisfactory or "bolshie", you get a fine.
Procedure:
Theoretically, all Citizens are on the Roll ( either from 18 years, or from transfer of Residence -- notification of address change obligatory within 3 months.
Random checks are done by Mail.)
Election date announced...usually 3 to 8 weeks ahead ( some States now have Fixed 4 year Terms, with virtually fixed ( Saturday) dates; Federal are still 3 year terms, Every Member HR, half Senate.
Election Day: Voters line up, go to Roll checker, have Name and Address lined out on Roll ( ID is optional), given Voting paper/s
And directed to Booth to complete Vote, before placing in
Prefab Cardboard Urns, sealed with numbered zip ties.
Absentee Vote ( different Electorate) are done at a special Booth with special Envelopes ( a non-Postal Postal vote) and a declaration signed about residence etc.
Postal Votes go to the AEC office, and are then distributed to Electorate Office.
Post Mark date must be before Election Date ( no Postal Service Saturday).
Pre-poll days...up to two weeks before election date: usually one or two places per electoral District...votes consolidated at Central Electoral Office for Electorate.
Counting: each Booth ( at close of Voting) collect all Vote boxes
( of the Day), and allow Inspection By Scrutineers ( one or two per candidate, signed in, and Identified as Scrutineers ( at close ( 6pm) doors are locked, by Chief Electoral Officer of that Polling Place.)
Voting Boxes are confirmed by Numbered Tags, which are cut to allow opening of foldable Cardboard boxes, and emptied on Counting Tables ( set up as single surface.) .Box is confirmed empty by Scrutineers.
A scrutineer may NOT Touch any ballot paper, only Visually inspect it as to Validity....Formal or Informal ( void).
AEC workers ( sworn) start unfolding and separating votes according to #1 candidate ( Voting is obligatory Preferential, mark by number all squares.)
Scrutineers can give opinion as to Validity of a vote, but final say is by CEO. In any case, disputed votes are kept separate for further examination at HQ.
Once all the cast votes are counted, and matched to number of Ballot Papers issued, and those unissued, the final results for that polling place are certified by CEO, and bound and sealed for transmission to Electoral HQ for that electorate, where they will be again checked
on the following Monday etc, whilst Postal, PrePoll and Absentee Votes are also Counted. After all this is done, Preferences are distributed, from the bottom up., until one candidate gets 50% plus One Vote...Recounts can and are requested , with-out question;
Court of Disputed Returns ( High Court of A) decides disputed election results ( usually for a Constitutional Impediment).
Voter Fraud is extremely rare, and usually inconsequential
( people voting often, etc) to a result. Getting more difficult as AEC uses Laptops for up to date Rolls comparison ( Printed Book)
Despite the obligation to vote
( Constitutional Right to Free Vote), the System works quite well...sometimes the Election is decided by 8pm Saturday night..
Sometimes it takes a week or more to settle " close run " districts.

Doc AV
Scrutineer for over 30 years
Down Under.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Made me look up Trey Trainer to see if he knows something. Apparently he watches the media and posts his feelings, but he has no new evidence.

This is truly throwing spaghetti at the wall.

No, it is the equivalent of the Head of the Federal Election Committee stating there is fraud. It is the equivalent of one this nations most prominent Attorneys stating there is hard evidence of that fraud.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) is the independent regulatory agency charged with administering and enforcing the federal campaign finance law. The FEC has jurisdiction over the financing of campaigns for the U.S. House, Senate, Presidency and the Vice Presidency.
Mission
To protect the integrity of the federal campaign finance process by providing transparency and fairly enforcing and administering federal campaign finance laws.

This is only a "conspiracy theory" in the Liberal Media just as Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden Ukrainian deal was propagandized as all legal by the same media outlets.

FBI Investigating Hunter Biden for Money Laundering: Report

Report: DOJ Official Confirms FBI Investigating Hunter Biden for Money Laundering

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
I thought that was what the investigation did, uncovered evidence, based on an accusation with Probable Cause?

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
Are you talking about election fraud as promoted by Trey Painter?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Are you talking about election fraud as promoted by Trey Painter?
The Head of the Federal Election Commission is not "promoting" election fraud anymore so than any other victim of a crime is "promoting" that crime by reporting it.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,201 Posts
I thought that was what the investigation did, uncovered evidence, based on an accusation with Probable Cause?
That is what an investigation is SUPPOSED to do -discover what evidence there is. Or - establish than none exists (or maybe is too well hidden to find...). All an investigation requires to be initiated is an accusation deemed credible. The accusation does NOT constitute Probable Cause. Investigation will perhaps find PC, which then goes to a Persecutor to take to a Grand Jury for an indictment followed by a trial.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
So, I suppose it is possible for fraud to be proven, but the election results accepted, with only the guilty parties being prosecuted. Martyrs for the resistance.

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
The Head of the Federal Election Commission is not "promoting" election fraud anymore so than any other victim of a crime is "promoting" that crime by reporting it.
All I’ve asked for is his basis for saying there was election fraud. I’ve only been able to find Painter’s statement last week about fraud in Nevada related to out of state voting (apparently dropped by the Trump administration) and election observers in Pennsylvania (that complaint was invalidated by the PA Supreme Court today). To say the election was a fraud - an extraordinary claim - should be backed by pretty strong evidence. Asking for Painter’s strong evidence for such a claim seems sort of normal.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,201 Posts
So, I suppose it is possible for fraud to be proven, but the election results accepted, with only the guilty parties being prosecuted. Martyrs for the resistance.
Could be. Would sort of depend on how much fraud as to acceptance of results. Could easily be enough fraud for persecutions, but not enough to invalidate election.

Let us say there were 100K votes case for Candidate And 75K for Candidate B, and 10K for Mr/Ms A were fraudulent - clearly somebody ought to go jail, but still works out 90K valid votes for A and 75K for B, so A still wins.

·
Silver Bullet member
49,409 Posts
evidences disappear when> personal desires over come a system looking intently /> intensely looking becomes hollow words! see no. hear, speak no when asked!<><Dan

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Some circumstantial evidence. A batch of 450,000 ballots delivered at 4am, all for Biden, all with only the circle for Biden filled in and none of the other candidates filled in. How likely is that?

Previously certified Dominion software, receiving a software the night of the election. You don't have to be a computer expert to realize that this invalidates the previous testing and certification.

I guess we wait to see if team trump can make an effective case on this.

·
Registered
17,375 Posts
How come, 3rd world countries can do this, hell, institute the purple thumb (motor-voter means most registered voters are in the DMV database)
scan the tear off fingerprint portion of the ballot separate from the ballot, the finger print card is used to confirm the voter roll/log of the station.

Just... that'd be too hard (for mass fraud)

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
Some circumstantial evidence. A batch of 450,000 ballots delivered at 4am, all for Biden, all with only the circle for Biden filled in and none of the other candidates filled in. How likely is that?
Where does that information come from? Do you have a source, and has it been included in any legal action?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
The 450.000 ballots have been mentioned in many sources.
I will cite last Sunday's Maria BartIromo show on Fox, interview with Sidney Powell. I assume if she is mentioning it on national TV they will be including it in legal actions.

Since I have no access to the legal filings and there is no upside to convincing anyone here, I will just sit back and wait to see what happens.

·
Super Moderator
6,336 Posts
Thanks JoeACTM, that gave me enough info to find Bartlromo’s comments. She was referring to ballots in 5 states that had only Biden marked on them. I couldn’t find any information verifying these ballots were all dropped off together at 4 AM.

“However, the reason as to why the DOJ hasn’t looked into the matter may be, according to reports, that the majority of voters in any given election tend not to care about many of the races occurring outside of the one for the office of president. This is commonly known as “undervoting,” and reports indicate that it didn’t happen any more or less in 2020 than it did in 2016, the year when Trump initially won the presidency.”

61 - 80 of 142 Posts