Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got to handle a sniper, Type 99 with the 4X7. It is the larger scope, identical to the one Stephen just posted.
The rifle is a Nagoya, didn't see a series, but I dont' know too much about snipers, so I don't know if it should have one. It was all complete, though it has been taken apart, and the stock has been standed, though not badly. Mum is ground. Everything matches, rifle is number 4330. The scope was an addition, it is the Tokyo maker (the star with the dot in the middle...), and on the top of the scope underneath the power and maker mark it is numbered 6515. On the mount, the scope is number a tanalizingly close 4110. The two peices were not purchased together, they were obtained seperatly and put together by this individual.

Justin

· Registered
426 Posts
Justin
Thanks for this report. The rifle is a new one for the data base (every little bit helps!). The Tokyo First Arsenal scope is a number currently on file.
Where abouts in Colorado are you? I spent 18 years the 'Springs before moving out here to Oregon a few years ago. Nice country, both places!
JohnB/

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Colorado Springs, born here, raised here, never left.

This rifle was purchased from a garage sale south of pueblo for almost nothing. I have a feeling that was the first time it has been on the market since it was brought back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.