Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Longtime gun enthusiast and resident of Russellville, Arkansas, Smoke Pfeiffer passed away on 1/20/2017. I saw him often at the Wanamaker shows in Tulsa and he was a regular on some of the email lists and various gun-related forums. Rest in peace my friend.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Longtime gun enthusiast and resident of Russellville, Arkansas, Smoke Pfeiffer passed away on 6/20/2017. I saw him often at the Wanamaker shows in Tulsa and he was a regular on some of the email lists and various gun-related forums. Rest in peace my friend.
Actually, Michael Pfeiffer died on January 20th (today is only June 17th, Befus). He was one of our customers and an all-around good guy. RIP, Smoke!

·
Silver Bullet member
31,832 Posts
The name looked familiar so I checked my bound book, sure enough something went from me to him.

That means he was on the old Curios & Relics Mailing List from back in the day, sure enough I have some old emails saved in my archives.

Great guy, always had useful posts to the lists.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The name looked familiar so I checked my bound book, sure enough something went from me to him.

That means he was on the old Curios & Relics Mailing List from back in the day, sure enough I have some old emails saved in my archives.

Great guy, always had useful posts to the lists.
Indeed, and there are still a few of us there. It was how I found out about his passing, his wife posted to the email list.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.