Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had planned on taking my SOG PU Sniper Repro out to sight it in this afternoon. SPent 5 hours cutting grass on our property - only to watch as the winds came up from a perfectly calm morning. Now it's a steady strong wind with gusts - not a perfect time to try to sight this baby in. So, I will wait until tomorrow. I'm on vacation and have Monday and Tuesday so, hopefully, the weather will cooperate.

This is killing me!! :mad

·
Gold Bullet member
1,178 Posts
Since you have a M-N / PU, you must face into a sustained wind, preferably with snow or rain blowing horizontally. Pick the absolute most uncomfortable place and position, partially obscure the target and have someone clanging a pair of pans together directly behind you head. And the pan clanging should be irregular and focused on your attempts at peak concentration.

·
Copper Bullet member
981 Posts
Keep in mind that you can obtain some good DOPE even in windy conditions...data in all kinds of coniditons is always useful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.