41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
13,112 Posts
I’m tempted to join the fray. 😎

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
From five years ago. The collection grew, then shrank a bit, and then grew again. And now stands and 18. (Or is it 17?)
Wood Office supplies Gun accessory Metal Font
Wood Font Art Metal Collection

1) SKS45 Sneak. 1950-51
2) SKS45 Sneak. 1953-54
3) SKS45 Izhevsk 1954 furb lite xxxx-stock
4) SKS45 Tula 1955 all matching
5) SKS45 Sneak "K☆" 1958 all matching
6) Romy M56 1960 dbl-stamp stock, refurb
7) Romy M56 1960 dbl-stamp stock, refurb
8) 187k Ghost all matching
9) 210k Ghost all matching
10) 2mil /26\ all matching
11) 3mil /26\ all matching
12) 11mil /26\ all matching
13) "M' 10k /26\ all matching
14) "E" 4k /26\ all matching
15) 7mil /6616\ Mismatch, but impressively accurate.

Not pictured.
11th year Bringback
1968 Alby all matching with Alby sling
1951 Tula: all matching
1952 Tula: all matching

·
Registered
717 Posts
Very nice Boris. I need to update photos of my heap. The ones I've kept (Russian, Romanian, Yugo, Albanian, and Chinese), look like yours (mostly carried/used - some as issued), but with a mess of various Para examples too. I luvs me some short girls :rolleyes: :cool: PAX

·
Registered
50 Posts
Excellent looking trio, jjjxlr8! I ended up with a couple of refurbed '54's in trying to acquire SKS-45's of my birth year. You landed a beautiful '54 specimen, though!

Love the dual 公安 Chinese Public Security rifles! Is the top PS gun a /416\ arsenal and the bottom PS gun a [0141] arsenal?

Thanks for posting them! Are they posted somewhere in a multiple-pics thread? I'd like to see both of those in more detail!

firstchoice

·
Registered
717 Posts
A few crappy pictures of my 2 Romys. A '59 & a '60, both rough looking which I guess is not uncommon. They're re-furbed with forced match, one has matching numbered stock, the other came in a black Tapco (original furniture is cracked), bayos, no slings, rods, or kits. I'm happy. Apparently they're in typical condition for Romys. '60 top, '59 bottom. The '59 seems the better of the two and I'll probably clean it up and leave it be, as it looks as if it's seen action. I'm a very happy camper, $548 for both 10 tears ago, which was good by Kali standards and very hard to find at those prices back then. The market here has gone crazy with the SKS baseline now at $600 and inventory thin. PAX

·
Silver Bullet Member
6,545 Posts
Excellent looking trio, jjjxlr8! I ended up with a couple of refurbed '54's in trying to acquire SKS-45's of my birth year. You landed a beautiful '54 specimen, though!

Love the dual 公安 Chinese Public Security rifles! Is the top PS gun a /416\ arsenal and the bottom PS gun a [0141] arsenal?

Thanks for posting them! Are they posted somewhere in a multiple-pics thread? I'd like to see both of those in more detail!

firstchoice
You can see the details of the [0141] here: Public Security I don't know if I've posted detailed pics of the other one or not. And yes, it is a /416\ rifle.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Bubbad arsenal [0141] Public Security Forces salvage and re-tool. Was in an ATI Monty with receiver cover mount (2 pieces gone forever). Bubba have too many rifles black, so Bubba use some style. Timbersmith, blank receiver cover, 5 round mag, Tech Sights 200, and Romy sling.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.