Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
I thought these were known as SKS Ds. Does it have the spring-loaded, quick detach bayonet ?
Air gun Trigger Wood Wood stain Gun barrel

Here's what I always thought were the "M"s. Also available with the "monte carlo" stock. I am quite fond of these. I used to love embarassing AR shooters in competitions with what was mocked as my "Planet of the Apes gun."
Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain

·
Registered
911 Posts
Sgt. ----- I sure like your SKS's. How does the one with the extended mag. work ? Is the extended mag easy to reload while in the mag. well?
I have two Chinese and two Russian SKS rifles, all very good shooters. I've thought about installing an extended mag in one of the Chinese pieces.
Big Coulee....It's not an extended mag....it is a standard AK mag. The "D" and "M" SKS variants were delivered that way.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Excellent looking trio, jjjxlr8! I ended up with a couple of refurbed '54's in trying to acquire SKS-45's of my birth year. You landed a beautiful '54 specimen, though!

Love the dual 公安 Chinese Public Security rifles! Is the top PS gun a /416\ arsenal and the bottom PS gun a [0141] arsenal?

Thanks for posting them! Are they posted somewhere in a multiple-pics thread? I'd like to see both of those in more detail!

firstchoice
Here are some PICs of a 416 security forces gun. Serial numbers everywhere.
Table Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Wood Wood stain
Rectangle Cylinder Auto part Metal Gun accessory
Wood Line Office supplies Musical instrument Hardwood
Trigger Wood Air gun Shotgun Gun accessory
Wood Wood stain Hardwood Varnish Shotgun
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun accessory
Wood Cloud Wood stain Material property Hardwood
Wood Musical instrument accessory Shotgun Trigger Automotive exterior
Wood Gesture Finger Gadget Hardwood
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Sleeve String instrument accessory Music

1 - 3 of 3 Posts