Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a source where I might obtain original copiese of the USSR military manuals for these two firearms? I believe there are two manuals, an operator's manual and a repair manual for each firearms. At least that is what I found for the Makarov pistol and the AKM rifle. I have the english translations of the operator's manuals for the SKS and SVD but I would like the original Russian manuals for these firearms.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
original manuals are a bear to find, and pricy espeically for the SVD, I saw one being offered up on the strum board some time ago, and it was like 100 bucks.

I found the ones that I have, AKM, RPK, RPD, RPG-7, MAKAROV, M-N 91/30, on E-BAY a few years back, or the strum board, I even found one at a gunshow ........there is a member over on the AKFORUM.NET, "Stottman", that might steer you in the right direction, or might even have them. He usually comes up with hard to find items and sells them. good luck........half the fun is trying to find them.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Another source for the Russian manuals is gunart, either gunart.com or gunart.net, I believe he has them in stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts