Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the one I had posted a week or two ago. I am very satisfied with it, stock and all. It is on a 98 receiver, has the strong SIG stamp under the stock and although counter bored, it has a very nice bore. Some will recall my bumbling with the windage adjustable front sight but as shown in the last picture I was able to take care of it. ;) As far as my first M28 I am pleased. It has some warts but don't they all. I am reasonably sure the stock was finished in an amber shellac, evidenced by the tint on some of the white metal. The good thing is it was done with care and although not correct it is not unattractive. First Ski Trooper I have ever had a chance at or at least felt comfortable with. I had seen this one on the auction site a couple of months back and the person selling it did not have it very long. Happy Easter to all.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ski Trooper windage adjustable front sight.

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
So its a standard 28 and the last pic was a bolt in the front sight holes to hold it up?

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Poking fun at myself for screwing up on my sight observations. Thought I would add my own sight adjustment screw/bolt since obviously I was so far off track on the original forum post I had made.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.