Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this .22 training rifle has been offered to me for 150.00, it is in very good condition with a ex bore and shoots very well, i was hitting a coke soda can at 50yds with every shot. is it a good buy? thanks eastbank.

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
With M69 Romanian magazines hard to find, I think I'd go with one of those.

That said, I didn't know those exist. Where might I find one?

Regards,

Josh

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is import marked from cai vt., i do like the adjustable rear sight,elavation and windage,plus you can move the rear sight up and down the barrel on grooves. i don,t know where you may find one . eastbank.

·
Silver Bullet member
52,943 Posts
I had what looks to be one like that....the sight could be moved on the barrel forward or backwards
For different peoples eye reliefs....
Shot excellent off bench...got it in trad many years ago...at the same price....
So it's a good price.....

·
Copper Bullet member
457 Posts
Good buy. Also, the trigger is adjustable with the little screw on the right side of the stock. I bought two of these when they were first on the market at about $50 each. Still have them, scoped one with the existing grooves; it's a real tack driver.

Enjoy, Frank

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have two of these fine rifles. I found them at two different gun shops years apart. I may have found my spare parts at Apex gun parts I believe I bought the extra gun cleaning kit that comes in the stock of the rifle but mine were missing. Also got the original slings and a few other spare parts. I actually found two spare mags at a gunshow. The guy sells mostly new and used magazines and I grabbed them up.

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,546 Posts
Holy moley news to me on this one. Great, another rifle to keep an eye out for...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts