Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is ok to post, just wanted to share. I have been wishing I had a safe with lights becuase it is not easy to see in there when taking guns in and out, even if the lights are on in the room.

I was at Costco yesterday and saw some LED lights and figured at 15 bucks I would give them a try. The set comes with 6 puck LED lights and a remote control for turning the lights on and off, brightness and a timer option (for auto turn off). These lights are intended for under the cabinet lighting. The set ALSO comes WITH batteries!!

Well figured I would give it a try tonight and man am I HAPPY with the results!!! I don't know if the pictures will do it justice but I figured I would give it a try. I took a picture of the safe with only the lights in the room turned on (no flash), then another picture with the lights on (no flash). I used three pucks and am happy with the amout of light. I also used 1 puck in another 15 gun safe, it it works great there as well.

Hope this help someone out there looking for some safe lighting like I was. Let me know what ya think.

·
Registered
355 Posts
At first I thought you lined the insife of the safe with tin foil :D Neat idea for sure (the lights) but I'm sure PETF (People for Ethical Treatment of Firearms) would habe something against the way too small enclosure for that many firearms. We all love our free-roam guns mate!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I started with a 15 then upgraded to a 35 and am now looking for yet another safe!!! I have a serious problem, put I am trying to get more space ;)and to get my guns out in the wild more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.