Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
If they are rather scarce to find, for that fairly cheap price I would pick up at least two more, if not more. I am not satisfied until I have at least 6 magazines personally and more if possible.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I will say one thing about you my friend, you are loyal to your opinion. You tend to believe wholeheartedly that whatever you like is the best of all time no matter that "best" is a personal and subjective term, and a matter of opinion. Glad you like the Glock, just like the M9 bayonet. You can have my share of both as I have no use for either (and I am not the only one who thinks this way). We wont even get into if they are even in the top ten of best (we have already had a long discussion about the M9), just let you believe them to be, since this is your thread and your party.

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lee ,

I base my ' opinion ' on 44 years of buying , trading

selling and experimenting with most all types .

It's not just 'opinion ' , there's a lot of research

involved . I've owned and tried most .

FIVESHOT

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
You believe you are the only one who can form valid opinions?

My opinions are formed the same way, with every bit as many years, and I would bet a lot of peoples are formed just the same way. And they come to different conclusions. Yes, they are opinions, no matter what you think, based upon your experiences, your body and how things feel to you, how the specific examples of a given product worked, or did not work, your own personal environment and other personal factors, and what your research tells you. Other people have different needs, environment, body type, and exeriences, and specicifc examples of the same products work different than yours might have, IE break or some other malfunction or worked great, which may be counter to what you experienced and which helped form your opinions.

So yes, your "best" is based upon your opinions formed from the factors which form such things, including your personal research. Other peoples, mine included which are no more or less vald come to different conclusions.

Therefore, your best of all time might not even make the beginnng list of someone elses best list. Which is why when someone asks what is best I tend to preface my best by saying it is my opinion, which is exactly what it is, as is yours. you just tend to give yours like it is rock solid fact which cannot be argued.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I keep forgetting it is pointless to use logic and reason with a fanatic who believes their way is the only true and right way, forgive me.

You are of course right, there is no other opinion which could possibly be valid. I will say no more on the subject.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.