Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 350 left from a box of 500. These are for 7 or 8 inch twist barrels only. I can probably take the bullets out of the box and flatten the box to fit everything in a small USPS flat rate box. I'm asking $65 shipped. Post and send PM. Thanks,
Motor
Note: These bullets are designed for the AR-15/M16 in 5.56/.223 caliber. They can be loaded to fit and feed from the magazine. I don't know why you need a 77gr. bullet to shoot 300m but I guess enough people wanted them so Sierra made them.

· Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
SPF to jrswanson1. PM inbound.

(Quote) "These are good out to 500+ meters if the rifleman can hold it steady and the wind isn't bad.Jim "

Jim I know. My comment was directed to the fact they will feed from the magazine. The longer range targets are fired in "slow fire" which are allowed to be loaded singley and can use a "regular" style target bullet. I'm sure they are as good as you said but typically are used where feeding from the mag is a requirement and that is on the 300m targets.
Motor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.