Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. I picked up a Type 46 rifle stock the other day to fix a barreled action I have, and when I took the butt plate off to wipe down the stock, I found this paper in the trap.

I know I’ve seen or read about this before, but I can’t find anything. Is this paper for an inventory list, manufacturer note, etc.? Can anyone translate this?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Patrick. I haven't purchased any of these in some years, but recent visits to local shops while on business travels have ended up with me picking up another few. Every time I handle one, and give it a good going-over, I'm amazed that people just don't respect them like they should.

Just before covid wrecked things, the local Cabelas had one in their showroom for sale at $399. It was one of the nicer ones, and I regret not getting it even though it was the more common variation. Thanks again for your info, much obliged. (y)(y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.