Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this sticker on my truck for a little while now. Thought I'd share and see if anyone else has anything like it?

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah i love that truck. It is a f150. 2010. My first truck was a bronco. After that I hated fords. Loved my chevy's. Then in '10 i went out and test drove and researched them all. The ford took the chevy by a long shot in my opinion. Plus i love that blue color. So now im a ford guy. Get your own sticker here of you want: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mosin-Nagan...116?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c54f3954

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey sean. I posted the link a few posts up. Ever look up dodge in the dictionary? Know what it says? TO AVOID! haha

·
Diamond Bullet Member and the Revered Sir Jim
48,488 Posts
Tt is nice. All you need now are some Chevy stickers on to cover over the Ford logos. :laugh: Just teasing.

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tt is nice. All ypu need now are some Chevy stickers on to cover over the Ford logos. :laugh: Just teasing.
Thats a good idea. Then i'd have the only chevy thats built good. :laugh:

·
Admin Emeritus
19,073 Posts
We have Gunboards clings like that with the logo that we sell for 5.00 to support the web site if anybody is interested. Mail address is the same as the contribution address. Just tell me what your ordering.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
We have Gunboards clings like that with the logo that we sell for 5.00 to support the web site if anybody is interested. Mail address is the same as the contribution address. Just tell me what your ordering.
Is there a link where we can see these items? I'd gladly buy a few, but I would like to see em first.

I have a Tula logo on my les paul, and another for my hard hat at work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.