Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was working through my collection yesterday and gathered up some of my foriegn military revolvers for a group photo.
It is a casual sideline to my collecting and has begun to get out of hand....
Back Row
Webley MK III, Webley Mk VI in .45acp , Webley MK VI in .455 , Webley MK IV
Next Row French Mle 1892, Italian Bodeo 1889, Reichrevolver 1893, Japanese Type 26
Next Row 5 Nagant revolvers, 1 Norwegian, and 4 Russian - 1 came from Viet Nam. All original revolvers - no imports.
I did not get a picture of another Reich revolver, type 26 and Rast and Gasser. Forgot about them when I was taking the picture.
Enjoy.

· Gold Bullet member
2,146 Posts
Hi Clay,
Terrific pics! The greater part of my pistol collection are autos but here's the wheel gun portion.

Bottom pic- 1940 date Russian m95 Nagant
Center pic- Polish M95 Nagant
Top pic- Wilkinson Webley M1905 .455 cal. (Though strictly a private purchase weapon most buyers were well heeled Brit officers. Winston C. carried one.)

Best regards,
Len

· Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Len,
Very nice group of pistols... the Polish Ng 30 is on my top 10 list of pieces to find. The revolver on the bottom row 2nd from the left in my pictures is a 1940 dated Nagant that came back from VietNam. It shows how worn these pistols can get with use compared your 1940 which is nearly new.
Clay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.