Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
17,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i only have one.. sold my 1943 N04 mrk1 to my brother... you may have seen his thread earlier.

Here it is.. (if to large.. yell and ill size em down)

BSA 1915 Lee Enfield No1 mrk3 all matching has magazine cut-off but replacement stock during its re-arsenal (when it was rebarreled) of '45 doesn't accommodate its function.

·
Registered
906 Posts
My 1942 Maltby that my father bought for me back in 1982/83. Out of 4 boys I am the only one he has ever purchased a gun for. This NO4 and my 1915 Erfurt (grandfather WW I bring back) will never be sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
Mind showing that off...
Spaxspore, its all matching, K98AZ (?) photos aren't that good but all I have at the moment. I remember this rifle sitting in a closet when we visited my grandparents back in the late 60's and early 70's.

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
1943 Long Branch F(FTR)48

MCTR'd after retreival from the clutches of Bubba.

·
Registered
136 Posts
May fav is my '42 Longbranch, repaired in '46 at Longbranch.

IMG_0732.JPG IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0731.JPG

Followed by this '45 BSA No5 Mk1

IMG_1927.JPG IMG_1928.JPG

Sorry about the crappy pics of the No5, it hasn't been anywhere nice yet...

·
Silver Bullet Member
820 Posts
My one and only... a 1943/ 44 Savage "U.S. Property" Lend Lease:
Forum Shoot.jpg

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Yeah, sure, but bearing in mind the rough ride you gave the last similar one, you're not going to like it! De-mummified brand spanking new '55 Faz No4 Mk2. Fultons no gunsmithing mount, Nikon 2~8X34 scope & a "ching" type sling.

·
Registered
948 Posts

1941 Long Branch No.4 Mk.1 - she was in a sorry state when I got her (forend was almost falling apart), but I cleaned her up, replaced almost everything with correct Long Branch parts but the barrel, receiver and bolt, and now she is my pride and joy.

I did have her set up with a Fulton's no-gunsmith mount and a Tasco Worldclass scope:

Any she was getting good 5-round groups at 100 yards:

·
Registered
252 Posts
That is a beauty Spinecracker. Well done on the restoration and bringing the old girl back to original look. Very cool.

·
Registered
252 Posts
1942 Savage No. 4 Mk I

Here is one of my favorites and I call it my "free" rifle. Why? I once bought two P'14s for $200 (2001). I restored/cleaned both completely. and sold the mismatched bolt one for $250 at a gun show in Kalamazoo, MI. Not 30 seconds after selling it I bump into a guy walking around with this beauty. I left that day with $50 still in my pocket and this rifle in my hands.

I also have the South African "Uzi" bayonet for it and SA marked grenade launcher with pouch.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 137 Posts