Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to anyone who may be interested i still have those shoulder cords for sale that were on the old board,as soon as i figure out how ill repost the pics of what i have.but they are as follows..border guard..infantry,motorized infantry,i also have some shoulder boards,thanks...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not aware of what branch these are for but heres what i have...3 sets red with silver piping
4 sets black with silver piping
2 sets bronze colored
all are in brand new condition
let me know if your interested
thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds like Artillery, Pioneer/Engineer and subdued. I believe I have them but it would be helpful of you can post a photo here or send one to me. Kevin

im not aware of what branch these are for but heres what i have...3 sets red with silver piping
4 sets black with silver piping
2 sets bronze colored
all are in brand new condition
let me know if your interested
thanks

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Shoulder cords

Ken has nice shoulder cords. I just sent him a little extra for the wimple he sent. Where did you get these? You don't see the Grenztruppen cords in quantity these days.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was staioned in germany when the wall fell,at that time this stuff was being thrown at us,it was everywhere.i was given all this by a friend and i just stuck it in a cabinet,about a month ago while doing some cleaning i came across this stuff and thought maybe someone out there would like to have it and maybe i could make a bit of ammo money out of it..im not looking to make a mint..just give a few guys a good deal on this stuff and find it a good home..anyplace is better than my odds and ends cabinet!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Thanks!

I figured it might have been something like this. I've heard stories about this time frame. It was interesting what you could pick up into the early 90's here.
Some items have really dried up over the years, and some, like the Summer Tunics, are starting to appear from some warehouse in Germany. I had a Border Guard tunic that I got in the early 90's that the cord should look nice on. The Wimple will look nice on the wall.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ted sent you a pm,,and yes i wish i had had the foresight to really scoop some items up at that time as it was everywhere,i recall a full complete chemical set..mask suite gloves boots the whole thing and the guy wanted what at the time was like 30 dollars u.s.! but at the time i just didnt think about making money in the future off that kind of thing. well you know what they say about hindsight....and as far as the rest of this stuff i have if i cant sell it..ill just put it back into the cabinet for storage again..no big deal....

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well looks like its back into the cabinet for these items.... thanks everyone for your interest,if in the future ayone wants some or all ...feel free to contact me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts