Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit an old gun shop today I only go in mabee twice a year, an by golly there was a decent lookin Turk in there. Its one Im not familiar with. It was K98 length,had a turned down, and the stock had the bolt pocket under the bolt handle. The bolt was a mismatch but blueing and fonts matched pretty well. Bore was dirty but crisp Bottom line is it was 260.00 out the door Whatta ya think,should I go pick her up? Thanx

·
Silver Bullet member
7,847 Posts
turkmauser.com

Not terrible price for a nice Turk short in good condition..A great deal would be $150 for me $200 or so would be about average for gunbroker and auctionarms..figure youd have transfer fee and ship if you went that route..It would have to be pretty good for $260..They are not rare more like uncommon

·
Gold Bullet member
4,425 Posts
$250 for a short Turk seems vaguely reasonable to me, but it'd have to have nice grain to it. Regular long Turks are a good hundred less, naturally, but the shorts are rarer and handle better. I'd haggle and see what kind of price you can get with cash on the table, but it's not a bargain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.