Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I shot my P 64 again yesterday with 50 rounds of Brown Bear FMJs. 20 yds on sandbag rest gave me a 4 inch group. Then I use a one handed shooting using rt dominant. Two mags in all and I got a tight cluster of approx 5 inches. yes this i s 20 yds and I m not bragging. Then this dude firing his new Rock Island Milspec came over and ask whats that gun? The looks of his face appeared very curious. Oh i said, its a Polish made pocket pistol. He got that bewildered look seeing the accuracy of this small gun.
It was a good day for me . I love the P 64, The more i shoot it the more Im amazed as to how a small pistol like this one can achieve outstanding results. I have somewhat got used to its recoil and will continue to practice my left hand hold .
What did u find out on your P 64 experiences.

·
Registered
117 Posts
P-64

I love mine, too. I'm not an expert pistolero, yet, but I can shoot this as tight at 10 yards as at 7. I haven't shot it out farther yet. I'm still getting the occasional imisfeed - need a few more boxes through it.

My 13-yr-old son asked to shoot it: 1-1/2" tall by 3/4" group at 7 yds. I said, "You can't do that again." And he did. Third group opened up a bit. I think the recoil was getting to him.

I may need some more of these.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The only misfeeds I had were with Barnaul ammo. Others have had the same problem with Barnaul. Other than that it has worked perfectly with Norinco, Mesko, Silver Bear HPs and Wolf.

Its the most accurate pistol I have ever shot. Its a Great point and click gun right out of the box. Perfect for concealed carry. For some reason the recoil has never bothered me at all.

Last time I took it up the shooting range the guy next to me says, "Wow, those are great groups you're shooting! What kind of gun is that?"

G

·
I love mine. My only complaint is the hammer bite because I have big hands. I swapped the hammer spring with a lighter one from wolf and really improved the double action trigger pull. I can't remember what pound though.

Jim

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my hammer spring changed to 18 lbs. Its okey to do DA pull but i still cock the hammer after drawing from holster. It doesnt take much to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts