Gunboards Forums banner

Shooting at Buffalo supermarket...

4K views 107 replies 35 participants last post by  Clyde 
#1 ·
10 dead, 3 wounded. 18 year old white male suspect wearing tactical gear. Drove several hours to this location. Being investigated as a hate crime. So far they haven't mentioned the type of firearm, but I'm sure they will label it an AR 15 ot AK 47 no matter what it is. Let's see how long it takes the Dimocraps to call for an assault weapons ban.

#4 ·
So far they haven't mentioned the type of firearm, but I'm sure they will label it an AR 15 ot AK 47 no matter what it is. Let's see how long it takes the Dimocraps to call for an assault weapons ban.
A bunch of people died today at the hands of a lunatic who had no business having a firearm … and this is how you respond? Try harder not to be an asshole.

#5 ·
I would say had not business breathing. I read on some other site that he has an AR with fixed magazine that converted back to using detachable mags. He also had body armor.
The shooter (18 year old kid) wrote a 180 page manifesto detailing everything he was planning. Some takeaways, the weapons he used old school AR with iron sights and carry handle, legally bought in NY with pinned 10 round mag that he converted back to detachable. Mossberg shotgun, savage axis xp bolt action rifle. All budget priced guns but not much is needed to shoot unarmed civilians. I don’t like the language used in his manifesto for the weapons he chose. He talked about choosing the AR because it is the ultimate weapon of war, was easily converted back to detachable mags, etc. Was also wearing body armor which NY would like to ban. Seems he checked all the boxes for giving the liberals reason to ban guns.

This guy lived several hours away but seemed to have cased the store a few times. He had a map with locations of store security and planned to shoot the security guard through the glass before entering the store. Local news is reporting half the dead were head shots, so he did better than the average mass shooter we see. Also, keep in mind that he was wearing a Kevlar helmet in addition to body armor. So would likely take a good face shot, not just head shot to take him down (or armpit shot where there is no body armor coverage).
Font Gadget Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

#12 · (Edited)
His "manifesto" stated he identified with communism in school and now identifies as on the left.
This won't be reported because it doesn't fit the narrative that all these shooters are right winger nut jobs rather than the truth that some people just have mental problems and it's beyond party.

Tomorrow we'll hear the same lines..

"Lets examine the evidence."
"Just the facts."
"When in fact you don't need 30rd to hunt a deer."
"It's simply not true."
"Weapons of war don't belong on the street."
"No right is absolute!"
Then he'll do that weird thing where he does a sentence at a whisper followed by shouting part of it before continuing at a normal voice tone.

Even though someone above stated "people are dead and you're turning to politics"(paraphrasing), that's sadly exactly what this will be tomorrow.

Mental healthcare needs to be available but I worry people like this would never go and seek it.

#19 ·
He probably just did it to take attention off the 21 people shot in Milwaukee Friday night at the Bucks "watch party"? (a mostly peaceful gathering of underage progressive oppressed youths....carrying undocumented firearms)
It's amazing how many prohibited persons seem to own guns? And the "prohibitors" seem to have no interest in arresting them for that, before it turns into this? Nice that social media allowed him to live broadcast it as well. It's great that he's now apparently an "influencer" and none of that got censored because he didn't use the words election fraud or Ivermectin in his manifesto?

About the only person actually arrested recently for a firearms violation was Rittenhouse, who turned out not to be prohibited? Seems he was more likely arrested for carrying "conservative viewpoints, much like those being unlawfully detained in the DC jail.

This is where we are as a country? WTF? All graphs still point down and we have not hit anywhere near bottom?

#22 ·
Every Report on this tragedy CONFUSES the Condition with the Cause! The CONDITION is a nut case shot a dozen grocery shoppers who their State of New York routinely refuses to grant CCW Permits! How many grocery store shoppers were shot up in the 23 Constitutional Carry states where honest citizens can carry a handgun without police "permission?" Those citizens CAN fight crime by shooting back and the nut cases know that so they drive 200 miles to find a "soft" target!

Every bad guy who wants to carry a gun will do so without a CCW Permit. Honest citizens in Liberal states need to start exercising their Constitutional Rights to keep and bear arms. No bad guy likes victims who shoot back.

Webley

#23 ·
18 years old. How do you develop this kind of hate and mindset in only 18 years? At 18 I was so excited to LIVE my life. Lived through VN and my excitement doubled. You have to wonder why this youngster threw away his life like this? Now to be subjected to a prison FULL of people he supposedly hates. Weird psychology going on here.

#26 ·
In my opinion there should be a news blackout when these sorts of things happen, followed by a speedy interrogation and trial, and the perp’s name should be deliberately withheld so no other nutcases see a crime like this as a sure way to fame. It seems pretty obvious that the guy did it and so it shouldn’t take more than a couple weeks before he can be brought to trial, convicted in a matter of hours, and hanged the next day. If would be criminals see that what they get is nothing except a quick death, they’ll be less inclined to seek to go out on a heinous note.

#36 ·
20 Inch AR, also had a bolt rifle, and a shotgun.

I have links to the video if anyone is interested.

Lots of bull flying around, CBS just reported he was hurling racial slurs, and that is not the case, that's why seeing the true picture is needed, they are lying out their bungholes.

What is amazing, is, he apologizes to a white guy laying on the ground after pointing his AR at him, and then moving on.

#41 ·
He had high capacity magazines, which are illegal in NY. It was reported he bought the rifle legally and it was an AR type rifle that so many of these guys like to use. And as far as the slap about dimocraps, you can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the Republicans that were heavily involved in the Jan. 6th attempt to overthrow a dully elected president, not the Dems.
VWMAN.

#42 ·
He had high capacity magazines, which are illegal in NY. It was reported he bought the rifle legally and it was an AR type rifle that so many of these guys like to use. And as far as the slap about dimocraps, you can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the Republicans that were heavily involved in the Jan. 6th attempt to overthrow a dully elected president, not the Dems.
VWMAN.
What do Jan 6 riots have to do with an AR NY State politically correct rifle being converted to use illegal magazines. Biden has already been talking about the Buffalo shooting. So far what he said is within the pale, but there will be more to follow that is not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.