Gunboards Forums banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
If this was Nazi Germany many of the Jan. 6th protestors would be DEAD or in a special camp wishing they were dead. I'm getting VERY bored about the talk about election fraud, either put it out in the open or shut up! It's all right wing bullshit.
VWMAN have you become a moderator? If not where do you come being so impolite.
"""or shut up""" I object to anyone saying such things here.
While I very much dislike what I describe as anti-2nd amendment views on a gun forum, I am not demanding that someone stop expressing those views.
You do need to learn some manners Sir. I am neither a Trump or Biden supporter by the way. But looks like Biden after less than two years has made a bigger mess of things and cost me higher pricing from food, fuel, to ammo. But I admit i did buy a box of fed lead HV solids today for $3.54/50.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Strident calls for guncontrol and clamp down on social media after Buffalo shooting
headlines below.

Facial expression Product Human Organism Sleeve

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Sunday that social media companies have to address and track down extremism on their platforms, after a gunman who reportedly espoused white supremacist ideology opened fire at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket on Saturday, killing at least 10.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I see an option in each post on the upper right corner, 3 dots. Under that we can select REPORT. I tied it once and nothing happened. Maybe a few more would get some attention.
Moderators read posts and I would let it go at that. I rather tell someone directly to their face in a civil manner rather than the knife in back that liberals typically pull against me.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,810 Posts
If this was Nazi Germany many of the Jan. 6th protestors would be DEAD or in a special camp wishing they were dead. I'm getting VERY bored about the talk about election fraud, either put it out in the open or shut up! It's all right wing bullshit.
You brought up January 6th and then whine that election fraud gets brought up. And there are quite a few people being jailed in horrible conditions right now.

If you're tired of it then don't bring it up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
You brought up January 6th and then whine that election fraud gets brought up. And there are quite a few people being jailed in horrible conditions right now.

If you're tired of it then don't bring it up.
OK, where's your PROOF of election fraud! Put your money where your mouth is! Jan 6th actually happened! Election fraud did not!
VWMAN.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
He had high capacity magazines, which are illegal in NY. It was reported he bought the rifle legally and it was an AR type rifle that so many of these guys like to use. And as far as the slap about dimocraps, you can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the Republicans that were heavily involved in the Jan. 6th attempt to overthrow a dully elected president, not the Dems.
VWMAN.
The election was stolen by the democrats. It's been proven there were mules who filled ballot boxes with so called mail in votes. So who really took the election. Those on January 6th were just venting frustration toward our election process. No worse than those peaceful protestors who burned down cities like Portland. Maybe you should look at both sides of the coin.

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,595 Posts
Strident calls for guncontrol and clamp down on social media after Buffalo shooting
headlines below.

View attachment 3977202

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Sunday that social media companies have to address and track down extremism on their platforms, after a gunman who reportedly espoused white supremacist ideology opened fire at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket on Saturday, killing at least 10.
This response is a surprise in some fashion?

·
Registered
263 Posts
They are going after both the First and Second Amendment at the same time?

-Ron
Of course they are, both are a threat to the Democrat way of life (the "f" is silent). I try to stay out of politics here because my unwavering support of Donald Trump has cost me "friends" in the real world, I have neither the time nor the inclination to fall into that trap here. Personally I was much better off under the presidency of the Donald than I am under Joe. It seems to me the only thing that ole Sleepy Joe can fix is an election. Where I live in GA, the number of Trump signs and flags still outnumber the Biden flags about 25-1; 2 years into his presidency and his predecessor is still more popular? Yeah, he got more votes than the first black president in history, sure. Where's my tinfoil hat?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,810 Posts
Gee, what a bunch of violin players here, same old tunes.
Can I offer you a ladder so you may climb down out of our *** when it comes to US politics/our second amendment?

Thanks mate.

What startles me is the number of anti gunners on a gun forum.. Some of the same names that routinely defend the gov in their choices to further strip gun rights away.. Semi autos BAD.. body armor BAD.. basically anytime Joe Sippy Cup or ATF says or does anything anti gun, this same group is on A. Defending it and B. Bringing up some unrelated event like Trump, Jan 6th or the price of tea in China.

I don't doubt these people own some old surplus bolt actions, I don't doubt they truly enjoy collecting. But it's clear to them guns are a "privilege" and not a right.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Of course they are, both are a threat to the Democrat way of life (the "f" is silent). I try to stay out of politics here because my unwavering support of Donald Trump has cost me "friends" in the real world, I have neither the time nor the inclination to fall into that trap here. Personally I was much better off under the presidency of the Donald than I am under Joe. It seems to me the only thing that ole Sleepy Joe can fix is an election. Where I live in GA, the number of Trump signs and flags still outnumber the Biden flags about 25-1; 2 years into his presidency and his predecessor is still more popular? Yeah, he got more votes than the first black president in history, sure. Where's my tinfoil hat?
I would argue with you but you're so right I can't.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Can I offer you a ladder so you may climb down out of our *** when it comes to US politics/our second amendment?

Thanks mate.

What startles me is the number of anti gunners on a gun forum.. Some of the same names that routinely defend the gov in their choices to further strip gun rights away.. Semi autos BAD.. body armor BAD.. basically anytime Joe Sippy Cup or ATF says or does anything anti gun, this same group is on A. Defending it and B. Bringing up some unrelated event like Trump, Jan 6th or the price of tea in China.

I don't doubt these people own some old surplus bolt actions, I don't doubt they truly enjoy collecting. But it's clear to them guns are a "privilege" and not a right.
This is collectors forum and the rank and file is different from a typical gun forum.
First thing the posters and moderators are intelligence wise are a step above what is found elsewhere on other forums and this leads to a larger range of opinions.
Being collectors means that some here tend to be into weapons (I say weapons and guns) that are not at the moment at max attention of the antigunners. Some of these people may also have type 03 Collector of Curios and Relics license. So perhaps some feel a slight empowerment and identification with the government. So the mindset can be different for some here and also the nation is about half democrat and so this will include some collectors.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts