Gunboards Forums banner
41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
10 dead, 3 wounded. 18 year old white male suspect wearing tactical gear. Drove several hours to this location. Being investigated as a hate crime. So far they haven't mentioned the type of firearm, but I'm sure they will label it an AR 15 ot AK 47 no matter what it is. Let's see how long it takes the Dimocraps to call for an assault weapons ban.
He had high capacity magazines, which are illegal in NY. It was reported he bought the rifle legally and it was an AR type rifle that so many of these guys like to use. And as far as the slap about dimocraps, you can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the Republicans that were heavily involved in the Jan. 6th attempt to overthrow a dully elected president, not the Dems.
VWMAN.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
He had high capacity magazines, which are illegal in NY. It was reported he bought the rifle legally and it was an AR type rifle that so many of these guys like to use. And as far as the slap about dimocraps, you can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the Republicans that were heavily involved in the Jan. 6th attempt to overthrow a dully elected president, not the Dems.
VWMAN.
What do Jan 6 riots have to do with an AR NY State politically correct rifle being converted to use illegal magazines. Biden has already been talking about the Buffalo shooting. So far what he said is within the pale, but there will be more to follow that is not.

·
Registered
441 Posts
What do Jan 6 riots have to do with an AR NY State politically correct rifle being converted to use illegal magazines. Biden has already been talking about the Buffalo shooting. So far what he said is within the pale, but there will be more to follow that is not.

My response to his post was the Republicans are far from a perfect party themselves. They both have issues. He was the one who dragged party affiliation into it. I believe he is WRONG!
VWMAN.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Looks like the prosecutors are going to go after the parents.....someone has to go down after an incident of this magnitude,and you cant be blaming rich professionals like psychiatrists,and counsellors for failure.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
My response to his post was the Republicans are far from a perfect party themselves. They both have issues. He was the one who dragged party affiliation into it. I believe he is WRONG!
VWMAN.
His statement was: "Let's see how long it takes the Dimocraps to call for an assault weapons ban. " And you showed nothing to proved him in error. It is the democratic party that is calling for bans on firearms and not the republicans.
My reading between the lines is that you seem to support or least do not condemn the call of the democrats to ban AR15 rifles and your only response was your point of view about the Jan 6 capitol violence. I do not see the two as being the same. I certainly do not agree with the useful idiots on Jan 6 and I certainly do not agree with anyone trying to take my personal property away from. But for sure one does not cancel out or equate to the other.

·
Registered
173 Posts
…Respectively this is complete hogwash. Dude was an avid 4Chan user and his Reddit account was tied to r/PCM, a subreddit I can best describe as a bunch of crank 16 year olds relishing is esoteric political ideologies for the sake of being crank, and the walls between “ironic” and “unirconic” are extremely blurred there. Expecting this terminally online young man to have a remotely coherent ideology is wishful thinking.

Also you’re brazenly glazing over how like 70% manifesto is focused on the Great Replacement Theory, and the video he recording has a moment where he’s about to point blank shoot a dude in the head, notices he was white, and says “I’m sorry!” Before he moves on.

But keeping in spirit of gunboards, one look at his gun should make it extremely obvious that this dude is not some evil communist as your your insistent on making the situation out to be. Dude straight copied the “art” concept as the New Zealand shooter awhile back
View attachment 3976799
View attachment 3976800
The thing I am struggling the most about this discourse is the unwillingness/complete arrogance to admit this guy is a white supremacist. What harm is there in calling things out for what they are?

taking an educated guess here, but everyone wanting to jump to accusations of “false flags” is a symptom of gun owners feeling that their hobby is synonymous with “white supremacy” or what have you; but y’all wouldn’t be having this dilemma if you just called crap from what it is; … white kid who picked up some stupid ideology from browsing too much 4Chan. It’s not that difficult.

-GenericUsername

Because people wanna play the excuse game. Calling it out makes them fell "uncomfortable" . Typical on these gun forums its always he's a "nutjob" or " Crazy kid" . Some even view the shooter as a "victim" . its all part of the Dog and Pony show.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would have thought it was pretty obvious. It definitely sounds like the far right stuff that Paul Goser, Nick Fuentes, Tucker Carlson, and Margery Taylor Green and other radical right politicians/ media personalities push at their rallies and TV shows.
I don't think you pay very good attention to what those particular personalities say. The kid sounds like any nazi wannabe, kkk believer, etc. both brought to you by the LEFT! He even refers to himself as "left" and yet you still have to use transference to tell yourself it is the "right".

JMHO

-Ron

·
Registered
56 Posts
VWMAN.
The "Republicans" were not involved in an "attempt to overthrow a dully elected president" (The fact that some refer to it as that is even more laughable.) There were a small number of rabblerousers that got our of hand a did some stupid things, tresspassing, general mischief, and any that may have hurt any of the police or security hopefully will get what they deserve.

No one was armed, the was no effort to actually overthrow anything. At best the crowd just wanted to make sure there concerns about voting irregularities were heard and investigated.

The Democrats on the other hand had spent the last four years committing treason or sedition in trying to unseat President Trump through illegal means. Hmmm, pot/kettle/black?

JMHO

-Ron

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
The "Republicans" were not involved in an "attempt to overthrow a dully elected president" (The fact that some refer to it as that is even more laughable.) There were a small number of rabblerousers that got our of hand a did some stupid things, tresspassing, general mischief, and any that may have hurt any of the police or security hopefully will get what they deserve.

No one was armed, the was no effort to actually overthrow anything. At best the crowd just wanted to make sure there concerns about voting irregularities were heard and investigated.

The Democrats on the other hand had spent the last four years committing treason or sedition in trying to unseat President Trump through illegal means. Hmmm, pot/kettle/black?

JMHO

-Ron
There was good reason to protest the worse example of election fraud in the history of the usa. I belive to this day Trump won the 2020 election and there should have been more protest. A lot more. If the Republicans ever back back in control some federal mandates or LAWS are needed to quarantee a fair and honest count. Shurely that is beyond states rights if the constitution can be read to guarantee abortion rights it must also require a honest count for votes cast. That has to be priority No1 in any democracy!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
VWMAN.
"That so many of these guys like to use."
AR15 variations are currently the most popular semi auto in our nation. So I'm guessing because of the actions of the very few, you'd punish the many?

Do you believe AR15s should be banned?

Indeed January 6th was TERRIBLE.. They were armed to the teeth with foam signs and American flags.. Clearly hell bent on waging a war! My goodness these people in Ukraine whine about going through hell.. but at least they didn't have to watch January 6th on TV where the only person killed was a protestor..

They should have taken a cue from all the peaceful protests setting buildings on fire, looting, tipping cars and attacking police earlier the same year.

But my goodness.. how lucky we are it is all over now.. That mean tweeting orange man telling me to drink clorox is gone and now I can enjoy the healing process(as this thread so very much shows how well that's going) under the great uniter who just the other day called us "Ultra Maga" as no doubt a term of endearment. $5+ a gallon gas/diesel, food has doubled in price, energy costs skyrocketing, shortages, stock market crashing, interest rates skyrocketing, worst inflation in 40 years, open border... Yes the adults are in charge now.

Hopefully I didn't lay the sarcasm on too thick but you brought it up!

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Because people wanna play the excuse game. Calling it out makes them fell "uncomfortable" . Typical on these gun forums its always he's a "nutjob" or " Crazy kid" . Some even view the shooter as a "victim" . its all part of the Dog and Pony show.
It's a gun forum in the RKBA discussion area.

Your goal seems to be to discuss "white supremacy". Our goal is to discuss how this is going to hurt our gun ownership rights. I really do not care what kind of "supremacist" he was, anymore than I care that the subway shooter last month was a black supremacist or the club shooter was a muslim supremacist. These things don't change the fact that our rights will now once again be under attack due to the actions of people like the above mentioned.

"It's always he's a nutjob or a crazy kid."
Do the actions of any of these people that commit these massacres scream "sound mind" to you?

I care about the 2nd Amendment and my goal is to defend it.
Not sure what you care about/your goal.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's a gun forum in the RKBA discussion area.

Your goal seems to be to discuss "white supremacy". Our goal is to discuss how this is going to hurt our gun ownership rights. I really do not care what kind of "supremacist" he was, anymore than I care that the subway shooter last month was a black supremacist or the club shooter was a muslim supremacist. These things don't change the fact that our rights will now once again be under attack due to the actions of people like the above mentioned.

"It's always he's a nutjob or a crazy kid."
Do the actions of any of these people that commit these massacres scream "sound mind" to you?

I care about the 2nd Amendment and my goal is to defend it.
Not sure what you care about/your goal.

Hmmmmmm I will leave you to your own devices not getting baited into an argument by pointing out a simple fact. you tried though. You brought up the "white supremacy" talking point. Thanks have a nice day.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
Hmmmmmm I will leave you to your own devices not getting baited into an argument by pointing out a simple fact. you tried though. You brought up the "white supremacy" talking point. Thanks have a nice day.
"Calling IT out makes them feel uncomfortable."
Pray tell what that means?

No need to answer.. I accept your surrender and exit from the discussion.

edit: exist to exit

·
Registered
441 Posts
There was good reason to protest the worse example of election fraud in the history of the usa. I belive to this day Trump won the 2020 election and there should have been more protest. A lot more. If the Republicans ever back back in control some federal mandates or LAWS are needed to quarantee a fair and honest count. Shurely that is beyond states rights if the constitution can be read to guarantee abortion rights it must also require a honest count for votes cast. That has to be priority No1 in any democracy!
A SMALL number of rabble rousers? I think the total is up to 700 in the courts. And I get VERY TIRED of all this talk of election fraud, enough already, put the proof out in the open light or shutup about it. JEEEEZ.
VWMAN.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,769 Posts
"700 in the courts"
Yes the same gov/administration that is bringing us the "ministry of truth". How very Nazi Germany of them!

·
Registered
441 Posts
"700 in the courts"
Yes the same gov/administration that is bringing us the "ministry of truth". How very Nazi Germany of them!
If this was Nazi Germany many of the Jan. 6th protestors would be DEAD or in a special camp wishing they were dead. I'm getting VERY bored about the talk about election fraud, either put it out in the open or shut up! It's all right wing bullshit.

·
Registered
427 Posts
If this was Nazi Germany many of the Jan. 6th protestors would be DEAD or in a special camp wishing they were dead. I'm getting VERY bored about the talk about election fraud, either put it out in the open or shut up! It's all right wing bullshit.
Many of them ARE in a special camp in solitary with no trial dates set just do some research on the guy in the Viking hat he sure ain't home eating pulled pork sandies

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Many of them ARE in a special camp in solitary with no trial dates set just do some research on the guy in the Viking hat he sure ain't home eating pulled pork sandies
Mr. Viking is a vegan. No pork for him wherever he’s sitting 😂

41 - 60 of 108 Posts