Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am sorry guys, I lost all the shipping info since I left it in Private Messages in the last forum software. :( I have a few addie's but if you were on the original list, please send it once more, and I will send out the loaders I have remaining to you.
I hope you are all reading the new forum, and get this message. I really want to get these out to you. I believe I have (17) for now, and will make some up later when the mill worker gets back from vacation. I have addie's for:
  • Manic Mechanic​
  • Rally
  • L.O.D.Swine
  • Bartsitarski
  • North Bender
  • NW Pete
  • esignup
  • Mkamer
  • J Monarch
  • Mak Maven
  • rmf762
  • Garfield
Please PM me your info, and I will send the loaders out this week. :)
P.S. I would like to thank Tom for his "envelope" he sent me. I will take it with me next time I see the manager at the P.O.
You will get a loader my friend. :cool:
Here are the others I need shipping info from:
  • Carguy714
  • Polack
Thanks, I will see you on the boards,
Timbo :)

EDIT:
SHIPPED!!! I sent the loaders out yesterday. WE should have better results this time. :rolleyes:
Timbo

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow, Timbo, you are going way above and beyond. A true class act. Thank you. Address sent in PM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really appreciate it also, what a heck of a gun. If I ever become a millonare I'm going to go into production! But I don't think I could match the price of a surplus!!! I wish everyone could have a gun like this for the price!

Thanks again, very kind person. I did'nt say this, but after you send out the remains on the list here, talk to makarov.com maybe you can do some biz with them? (they are out)

·
Registered
24 Posts
mag loader

I received mine... the envelope was about to give up the fight but it held on long enough!
Thanks a million! It works perfectly.
James aka: mandorookie

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received mine... the envelope was about to give up the fight but it held on long enough!
Thanks a million! It works perfectly.
James aka: mandorookie
That is great, thanks for responding. If any others have received theirs, just let me know this week unless you want another one. :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Timbo:

If you have an extra one, sure would like it. I think that I can find the torn envelope if you need it??

Thanks for your Special Effort!

Found the envelope. If you need it let me know.

Good Hunting

·
Registered
32 Posts
Timbo,

I received the loader and it arrived in good shape. The envelope was a bit battered, but the contents were fine. Works great!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a PM but I guess it disappeared into the great morass. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for taking so much trouble. I'll think of you every time I load a mag.

CA-guy

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I received the loader and it arrived in good shape. The envelope was a bit battered, but the contents were fine. Works great!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a PM but I guess it disappeared into the great morass. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for taking so much trouble. I'll think of you every time I load a mag.

CA-guy
:D Thanks Mister! Glad to hear it wasn't a complete melt down for the P.O. I tried to see the manager today, but she was out. Tomorrow I will try again, and will ship the list I have re-accumulated tomorrow Friday the 21st.
View attachment 5121

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shipped!!!

Whoo hoo, I got them in the mail again, they promised not to mess up this shipment, and paid for the new shipment. However, they had me and my daughter, on our lunch break, slip them into another Bulk Rate envelope to make their paperwork easier, but I had to re address all of them quickly and get back to work. :eek: I hope to hear a better report in a few days. :)

P.S.
If eleyj & 84BJ8 will send their address, I will send you one out too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mystery envelope!

Aha! I now know what the mystery envelope was that came to my home. It was mailed by Timbo and said "Thanks from Timbo and LLL" on it. The bottom left hand corner was ripped and the envelope was empty. I thought that someone had stole a letter out of it and was pissed off at the post office here .
At least I know what was supposed to be in it now. I don't mind being ripped off of the mag loader, I was more upset that the Post Office charged you $1.13 to do it .

I don't care if I get the loader or not. I would like an update on how LLL is restoring his collection. What kind of condition is his metal frames in? I saw he used some of the donated grips to keep them warm until they could become properly dressed again. :) How goes the restoration effort?

Ron Cole

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Recole, I just found your addie from Triple L. Your new loader is going out Monday, in different packaging. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I finally can post a reply that I got it a weeks ago. I took it out and OH MY GOD what a difference in loading mags!!! Thanks so much Timbo and please let me know if you ever need anything!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks for all your efforts Timbo!!
I've used this loader on several occasions since Timbo sent it. What used to be a real chore is now so quick and easy that I can load Mak magazines faster than any others. Thanks again!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts